Recovery

If you didn't read the bloodshed part, here is what happened in short:

Y/N cut her father's hands and legs while he cried and begged her mother to stop her. She also put a sword through his stomach and stabbed a kunai at his shoulder when he started begging to die. After all this, she beheaded him and wrote "RIP" in his blood in front of her mom's photo.

After that, she sat beside the photo taking support from the wall. She whispered, "Rest in peace" to her mom and "Rot in hell" to her dad. She then just sat there hugging the photo while memories came back in her mind playing with them which Inoichi showed her beside river that day.

She smiled in satisfaction of her bloodlust and was happy she finally got her and her mother's revenge and that her mother can rest in peace now.

Now, further into the story....

(Kakashi pov:)

It's just been half an hour since she left and I can not stop myself from going after her and see if she's alright. I've been pacing around my entire house feeling lost, worried and a little lonely. I have to go now. This strange feeling is getting strong with every second, that she is in some sort of trouble. Oh well, whatever this feeling is, it won't hurt to just check up on her for once. And with this thought, I went to her house.

I knocked a couple of times on her door but she didn't open up. And here comes an even stronger feeling. I'm going in. I went in because I had the key. I called out for her but no answer returned. She isn't home. I checked the entire house. Oddly enough, her mother's photo is also missing.

She did say something about this day being the day of final revenge. So, she has to be down there. That's why I've been feeling this way! Okay, let's go. I made sure I locked the door perfectly and went to the ANBU base. As soon as I reached, one of them spoke up.

"Thank goodness you are here, Kakashi. I was just about to come to you."

"Why? Is something wrong?" ,I asked confused.

"Yes, something is definitely wrong with your student, Y/N L/N. We just heard more screaming from the same cell for straight 10 minutes! It died out just a few moments ago." He said scared, "She is really scarier then Ibiki Morino."

"Don't worry. She won't do anything to you or anyone else." ,I said nervously.

"Are you sure? She cut his fingers and toes. It was her father! How can she not do that to us if she can to him?" ,he said holding his fingers.

"I'm a 100% sure. She maybe be a cold hearted for him but for the hidden leaf, she has the softest heart one can have. Don't worry." ,I said assuring him that nothing will go wrong.

"But, shouldn't she be out by now? I mean the cries stopped long ago. What do you think she's doing down there?" ,the other ANBU spoke.

"I'll go check. Don't worry. She's alright and won't do anything to her own village. Okay?" ,I said once more assuring. 

They both nodded and I went in there. I had to go a few stairs down since he was kept in the basement. I made my way to his cell.

I couldn't see much from afar but as soon as I got in front of the cell, I saw. I saw something I never wanted to see. There was Y/N hugging a photo which I'm assuming is her mother's but that's not the matter. The real matter is that there are body parts cut laying in a pool of blood just an inch away from her. But, where's the head?

My eye looked around to find a head- her father's head bolted to the wall with a sword through his open mouth. I gasped quietly in fear. 

What has she done? The Y/N I knew was never like this. And, how is she still sitting there like it's normal? My sweet love.... I have to get her out of here.