New weapon

~in the morning~

(Y/N pov:)

I woke up to find myself wrapped in a pair of strong arms and a heart beating right beside my ear. I slowly looked up making sure not to wake up the person next to me. I noticed a handsome unmasked Kakashi in a peaceful deep sleep. I slowly planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. He smiled in his sleep which in turn made me smile.

Wow, he looks like an angel when he's asleep.

I buried my head deep in his chest taking in his scent to get a head start on the day. After a while, I slowly got up from his embrace making sure he doesn't wake up. I tip toed my way to the washroom and did my morning routine with minimum sounds.

I went to the kitchen after to make breakfast for both of us. As I was finishing, I came to check up on him but he was still sleeping. To kill time, I went to sit on the couch. My eyes fell upon his jonin jacket and head band on the ground from last night. A crazy idea hit my mind as I picked them up and wore them just like he does. I tied a cloth over my mouth and nose to be like his and checked myself in the mirror.

"Looks like it was made for you." ,a voice from behind startled me. 

I turned around and saw Kakashi walking towards me. Before I could say anything, he slipped his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Trying to be me?" ,he said with a playful smile. 

I relaxed as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "No one can be like you. You are one of a kind."

"Then, how about we take this off." ,he said removing the jacket from me. 

Pulling me closer, he removed the mask and the headband I was wearing. 

"That's more like you." ,he said leaning in for a kiss. 

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. My hands traveled from his chest to the back of his neck to his hair.

After a while, we slowly parted from the kiss. 

"Come on. I made breakfast, your favorite." ,I said stepping back from him and walking to the kitchen. 

He walked behind me and sat on the table. I served the breakfast for both of us.

"Wow, this is so good." ,he said taking the second spoon of the miso soup. 

I giggled, "I'm honored." 

After finishing, we got dressed and headed to the Konoha Library.

"Here." ,he said picking out the book I would need. 

I took it, "Thanks." And, sat on the table reading it. 

He sat beside me. We both read about the sannin. 

A few moments later, an ANBU came, "Kakashi Hatake, Lord third has summoned you." He nodded and went with the ANBU. I sat there and read all I could.

(Kakashi pov:)

I went into the Hokage's office. 

"What's the report on Y/N?" ,he asked as soon as I entered and paid my respects.

"She's doing really better at her training. She has learned all the jutsus that will be helpful to her. Hopefully, against Orochimaru as well."

"Good to hear that. I called you here to tell you that the sword is ready at the shop. You can go collect it. Also, give me a report when she starts training with it. You can go now."

I nodded and headed back to the library. When I reached, she had already read the book and was putting it back. 

"Got everything you needed?" ,I asked.