Reunion

(Y/N pov:)

Kakashi walked me to my house. This was truly the best night of my life. If just, it could last forever....that would be crazy! I have to report to the training ground in an hour. It's our first training session as Chūnin! I quickly took a shower and made my breakfast.

In an hour, I was at the training ground with Naruto and Sasuke talking about how we celebrated after eating at Ichiraku. I simply told them that I went to my house and slept right away. Nothing special at all. Soon, Kakashi arrived and we started with our training.

After two hours of lightning style training with Kakashi, my hand started heating up a bit too much. 

"I think you should take a rest, Y/N. This doesn't look good." ,Kakashi said in a worried voice. 

I shook my head with a smile, "I'll just go rinse it off. It will be fine."

"Whatever you feel like. It's not like you are gonna listen to me." ,he sighed.

"Come on, lover boy. You are the only one she's gonna listen to." ,Sasuke said with a smirk.

"It's nothing like that! When will you both understand?! He's just my sensei like he's to you." ,I said almost hitting him with a kunai but he dodged.

"Come on, Y/N. We all know you two are having something going on." ,Naruto said side-eyeing Kakashi.

Kakashi shook his head with a smile, "Let them be, Y/N. Go rinse your hand and we will resume the training." 

I nodded and ran off to the river since it was pretty far away.

I slowly sat beside the river submerging my hand in it letting the cool water calm my burns. I took a bit of water in the cup of my hands and splashed my face with it. The refreshing water calmed my mind and I was ready for another course of harsh training.

I unzipped my bag taking out a towel. The photo of my mother came out with it and dropped beside me. I wiped my face and hands. Before I could pick up the photo, another hand picked it up. I looked up to see who it belong to. I fell back on the ground seeing that face.

"You still keep this trash with you?" ,he said looking at my horrified face. 

My eyes didn't leave his face for even a second. All the memories started coming back to me. Especially of the night 12 years ago. I snapped out of the memories. Collecting myself, I stood up slowly remembering what my goal is. I snatched away the photo from him and kept it in my bag, zipping it back.

"It's not trash. It's the woman who gave me birth and you killed her." ,I said covering my scary expression with anger.

"Exactly, trash!" ,he said with a smirk. 

I took out my kunai and almost attacked him but I felt a little pain on my back. I turned around to see a man with his knife stabbed in my back. 

I looked back at my smirking father, "Now, now. No need to get so hasty. I'm just here for a little talk with my precious daughter."

"I'm not your daughter!" ,I said kicking the man behind me and removing the knife from my back.

"Maybe not. But, you do love your little ninja friends, right?"

My eyes widened at his statement. 

"I have come prepared, my sweet child. One of my men has his poisonous arrows targeted right at your three innocent ninja friends. Try to attack me one more time and all their will face their pity-less deaths."

My head dropped and I said in defeat, "What do you want?"

"To make you the next heir of my kingdom. The whole village is under my command. In a few days, you will have 200 men right under your feet. Even the head of the village. You will rule over the village and get everything you want. That's what I want for my dear daughter."

I looked at him in shock and confusion. His face didn't show any sign of lies.

Make me the next heir? He was going to sell me to that snake guy! This is definitely a trap but if I deny....their lives will be at stake. If I just go with him...this will be the end of my life. I would never be able to escape. Whatever happens to me, I can not risk their life. They have done so much for me.

I slowly put back my kunai, looked back at him with an evil smile, "If that was the case, you should have said it before, father. I never thought you would become such high power. I would love to be your next heir. I'm ready to go with you."

"After all, you are my daughter. Here." ,he took out a knife. "Make a cut on your palm and swear you will never make good relations with the leaf village. They are our enemy. That's what I swore when I claimed the seat."

I nodded and took the knife, "Happily." 

I made a long cut on my palm, knowing this pain has the possibility to be the start of his downfall, "I swear to never make good relations with the leaf village. They are and will always be my enemy."

"Good girl. Now, how about I kill those leaf ninjas?" ,he waited for my answer.

I know this is a test. They have their guard down. They won't even realize him. I have to do something. Something that doesn't kill them and make him feel I'm with him.

"No, dad. Don't kill them. Not today." ,I showed a wicked smile.

"What do you have in mind?"

"They will surely come to our village someday to talk me out of this. That day I will kill them by my own hands."

"Very well, then. They will be all yours once you claim your seat. Let's go back now, the people are waiting to welcome you to your new home." ,he said pressing his hand against my back where the cut was and guided me away from the river.

I quietly took in the pain and walked with him to the main road. Ten of his men following us from behind.

(A/N: 18th Chapter!! I've been waiting for this for so long. Finally, it's here! The storm is here. Open the door!😈)