He Is Back!

(3rd pov:)

Today is the day that Kakashi is supposed to get back into his conscious. Tsunade has done all investigation that's needed regarding Y/N's case and she has concluded that she is not a rogue ninja. Still, before clearing her name, she has decided to talk to Y/N's sensei, Kakashi Hatake to get more information if possible.

As of now, he is laying on the bed in hospital's clothes and a white blanket draped over him until his chest. Tsunade stood beside Kakashi's bed spreading her hand over his wounded shoulder to see the progress. It's almost healed. A while later, Kakashi's head shakes and his eyes flutter open.

(Kakashi pov:)

The first thing I saw was a woman with big....oh no! Get your eyes away! This is not okay! I don't plan on seeing any lady. My heart, mind and body are all devoted to Y/N and Y/N only.

I sat up with a jolt, my shoulder was in pain. I got my other hand to my shoulder while a little grunt left my lips. I felt hands on my shoulder and I was laid back down on the bed.

"Don't be in a hurry, Kakashi. You still need rest." ,a woman spoke. 

I looked up to see one of the legendary sannin, Tsunade Senju. My eyes shot open in horror.

"Lady Tsunade? That means Naruto and Master Jiraiya are back? What happened back then? And, where is Y/N?" ,I was about to burst as thoughts of Y/N getting hurt surrounded my mind.

"Stop asking so many questions and relax. Let's check these wounds first."

"Yes, my lady." ,I fell quiet for a while.

"Okay, all your wounds are healed but you still need to rest for the next 5 days at least. But, the good news is you can go home."

"Thank you, my lady."

"Now, as the Hokage I want to ask a few questions from you." ,she sounds worried. 

Something did happen....

"What is it?"

"It's about one of your students, Y/N."

"Y/N? What happened to her?!" 

NO! Please be alright, please be alright, please be alright.

"Nothing. She just...." ,she took a long pause, this can't be good, "....ran away from the ANBU?"

"She.....what..?" 

Ran away? But why would she...? Oh...they came to... 

"So, the ANBU decided to kill her...."

"Yes, of course you will know about it. But, I've been requested by certain someone that I should look into her case and clear her name. So, if you have anything that might help. As her sensei, you must have spent most of the time with her. How was she during missions? Also, don't mention about the day Lord Third died, I've heard about it twice from Sasuke and Guy and I don't want to hear it a third time."

"Got it. We have been on only a few missions so far, but I don't remember a mission where we weren't attacked by her father. Every time it was either, 2 or 4 people after her. They always looked like a part of bandit and Y/N would just fight them on her own. She never let us do anything. It could be because she wanted her revenge so bad. But, every time we were in trouble, she fought as if her life was on the line."

"So, you are saying she would always risk her life to protect team 7?"

"Yes, but if anyone else was on the mission except us, she would do the same, no doubt. If that day, her father didn't take her out of village, she would have fought against Orochimaru that day even if she knew it meant her life. Declaring her a Rogue Ninja was the worst decision hidden leaf could take against her. I still remember her face when she found out that his grandfather figure has died. She was crying as if it was her real grand father."

"Lord Third was like a grandfather figure towards her... hmm, then why did she not attend his funeral?"

"She had gone to meet her father that time. She said she can not meet eyes with her grandfather before she get revenge on Orochimaru. She went to get as much intel as she can out of her father."

"What did she do after that?"

"Go out to the village where her father's hideout laid. And, investigate Orochimaru's hideout. Then she went to the hidden sound village to spy on him. When she came back, village was already under attack. She came to me and said that she will take care of Manda while I, with my team should go stop Orochimaru."

"Then, she killed Manda and helped you out in taking down Orochimaru?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. You can go back home tonight."

Time passed by. Naruto, Sasuke and Master Jiraiya came to meet me. Naruto and Sasuke decided to take care of me while I'm at the house. Guess I can not deny. I still have two hours until I'm discharged. I opened my book to read it but my mind kept on drifting towards Y/N. Will she ever come back? Will I ever see her again?

(Y/N pov:)

I can not make out the time. There's only one bulb that lights up this room. There are no windows so it's impossible to tell if it's day or night. I was laying on the stone hard bed provided when I heard the door open. I stood up to see who is it. It was Master Jiraiya and Naruto.

"Hey, Y/N." ,Master Jiraiya said in hesitation.

I smiled and bowed, "Hello, master Jiraiya."

Naruto ran up to me and hugged me, "I missed you so much, Y/N."

I hugged him back, patting lightly on his head and planting kisses on his head. He was almost going to cry. A while later, we parted and his face was tear stained. I wiped his cheeks with my hands and kissed his forehead.

"I'm alright, Naruto. You don't have to cry."

"We have only 5 minutes more so tell her the news, Naruto." ,Master Jiraiya spoke from behind.

Naruto nodded and looked up at me, "Kakashi sensei is back in his conscious. He will be discharged in an hour. He still needs to rest for the next 5 days so me and Sasuke will take care of him. So, you don't have to worry about him."

My smile grew, "Thanks, Naruto. That's the best news I could get."

Naruto smiled back, "Also, Granny Tsunade's ceremony was done today. She's officially the new Hokage. She's still looking into your case and soon, you will be out of here!"

We talked for a while and they both were taken out of the prison. I sat back on my bed, my mind wondered on Kakashi's sweet face. That smile will come back soon. His expressionless face still gives me a feeling of guilt. At least, he's alright now. And, if I get to see him again, I surely would love to see that smile again.

(A/N: 42nd Chapter!! I'm having ideas for a version 2 of this same story. I'll write a whole part to put down the plot at the end of this book.😉)