Interrogation

(Y/N pov:)

I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I looked down to my waist and followed the hands to see who they belonged to. My eyes fell upon an unmasked and shirtless Kakashi. He looked so peaceful and sweet in his sleep. I felt something off about myself and realized I was naked.

Part of me was embarrassed that he saw me completely naked last night. And, the other part of me loved the feeling of him on my naked waist with his breath slowly blowing against my bare shoulder. I put my hands over his making them tighter on my body. I came into a fetal posture as I felt his loving touch safe and comforting.

I straightened out after a while and gave a peck on his lips making him smile in sleep. I slowly removed his hands from my waist making sure he doesn't wake up. I replaced myself with a pillow under his arms. Before he could sense me out of his arms and see me naked again, I quickly got my clothes from my closet and tip toed into the bathroom making minimum sound.

I pushed all my hair back as I saw myself in the mirror. Bandages on my arms and legs, yesterday sure got out the worst of me. Flashbacks of dead bodies and blood pools came back in my mind. I caught the sink to steady myself almost about to be unconscious. I shook my head to get the memories out and started with my routine. I wore all my clothes. It was my daily ninja dress. I made sure none of my bandages come undone and headed out back into the bedroom.

As I opened the door, I saw Kakashi beside the bed dressed up in his ninja uniform with his mask on. 

"Come on, we have to go to the funeral." ,he said without letting his eyes look at my direction. 

I picked up my weapon bag from the closet drawer and attached it to my lower back, "I won't be going today. I have to go to jail." 

There was a silence, I could see him shocked a little from the corner of my eye.

I attached my sword to my back, "I'm sorry. I won't be able to face him or anyone until I get the revenge." 

I looked at him with confidence and sorrow. 

He came to stand beside me and pulled me into a hug, "Just take care of yourself down there. And, if you have to go out of the village, tell me first, I will go with you. You won't be alone this time." 

He kissed my head lightly. 

I nodded in his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

We parted and I kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for yesterday." 

"My pleasure." ,he said with his cheeks having a little tint of pink. 

I knew it was because I fell completely vulnerable last night exposing my most inner secrets. Especially of making those cuts on my thigh. We both got out of the house and parted our ways. He went to where the funeral was and I went to the ANBU base.

I stated my purpose and was taken to the deepest cell underground by an ANBU member. He opened the prison door and I stepped in to find my father tied to a chair. A little bulb in the centre of the ceiling hung lightning up his face. 

As I stepped into the light, he started, "Ah! If it isn't my sweet daughter." 

I had my fists clenched, anger dripping from my face, "Says the man who almost sold me."

"So you did know about my plan. Even with me here, it's not like you will be able to live much longer." 

He smirked, "I heard Orochimaru killed your third hokage. Remember you wanted to see him dead? Did you get your wish, sweet child?"

I punched his face when the last words came out of his mouth, a little blood spilling from his mouth.

,"Where is he now?" I said taking out a kunai. 

"What makes you think I would tell you about him?" ,he said with a smirk. 

That smirk changed quickly into a whine as my kunai made a cut on his shoulder.

"I don't know anything about him!" ,he said crying in pain. 

I was about to slash him one more time.

"But I do know that there is a tunnel in my house that leads to one of his hideouts." 

I stopped, my grip still tight on the kunai, "And, where is this house of yours?"

"The same where you lived. There is a closet in the basement of the house. There is a hole through the closet leading to a tunnel that connects my house with his hideout." ,he said shaking in fear as my grip on the kunai became stronger and stronger. He started sweating heavily in fear. 

"Where is the basement? There wasn't one when I lived there." 

He gulped in fear, "It is through a cabinet in the kitchen. It was a secret escape route for us." 

My eyes darted right through him waiting for him to give entire description. 

He blinked multiple times, "Third cabinet from the left."

I backed off a bit, he sighed in relaxation and I quickly made another cut on his arm. 

He cried out in pain, "What was that for?!" 

"If any of the information is wrong, this cut will be on your neck and you would be dead at my feet." I threatened, anger still dripping. 

I went out of the cell, the ANBU locked the door back again and I went back to the open atmosphere.

I walked back to my house. On the way I saw Naruto stopping Konohamaru from moving. I walked to them, Konohamaru stopped struggling as he saw me.

"Big sister Y/N!" ,he said tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"What's happening here?" ,I asked looking at Naruto.

He was hesitant but Konohamaru spoke up sniffing, "People say your father is the reason Grandpa died." 

I looked at Naruto in shock.

He started, "It went around after the fight yesterday." 

He looked at the ground not able to look at me.

I got a little out of shock as I kneeled down in front of Konohamarum letting my eyes meet his teary ones. 

I wiped his cheeks, "It's true. That's why I promise you right now I will revenge our Grandpa."

Even though I wasn't blood related to him, Konohamaru was a little brother to me. I used to play with him sometimes after academy when I went to visit the hokage. He grew close to me and started loving me like his big sister. Knowing my father was the reason would have broken his heart.

He hugged me, sobbing on my shoulder. I rubbed his back calming him down. 

He started again, "Why didn't you show up to the funeral? Everyone was talking about how you are the reason and you are not ready to show up."

"I was in a meeting with certain someone."  

My eyes traveled to Naruto's eyes staring at me that questioned me if it was my father. I slightly nodded and Konohamaru parted with me. I wiped his cheeks again and kissed his forehead.

"There's no need to cry. Grandpa won't be happy if he saw you cry." 

I forced a smile on my face making him smile. I stood up and looked at Naruto.

"Where's Kakashi sensei?" ,I said as my smile disappeared.

"He's at a jonin meeting. He'll probably be back soon." ,he said in a plain voice. 

I nodded, "I have to go now. I'll meet you guys later." 

Without letting them answer, I walked away. I wasn't ready to talk to Konohamaru for long. I went to my house and packed my essentials and weapons.

(A/N: 24th Chapter!! The exciting stuff has just begun! It's gonna be a long roller coaster ride! Brace yourselves!😉)