Revealing the Past

~reaching the hidden leaf~

(Y/N pov:)

We have finally reached the village. Naruto had cheered me up back then. Sasuke and Kakashi sensei made their distance with me until then. They knew I wasn't myself and could do anything, even to them maybe.

"Y/N, you will explain everything after we report to Lord Hokage." Kakashi sensei said while heading to the Hokage office and we followed him.

I nodded, "Yes sensei." I fixed my gaze on the ground, the flashbacks coming back. When I first stepped in this village unconscious. The trauma I went through 2 nights before and everything in between.

We reached the office. Kakashi sensei knocked on the door.

"Come in." Lord Hokage called.

We all went in and greeted him with a bow.

"Welcome back from your mission. I hope the first mission wasn't too much for you all." Lord third said with a smile.

Sasuke looked at me saying with his eyes,"Yeah, it wasn't much. Y/N just killed a man heartlessly and made him heartless."

I removed my eyes from his and stared on the ground.

Lord third noticed, "What happened?"

"It's hard, Y/N will explain. She was the one dealing with him." Kakashi sensei said getting me in front with him.

"Y/N? What happened?", Lord third asked worriedly.

"The village where you sent us..." I held back my tears, "It was my home village....where I ran from. When I went to the market to explore, a man started following me and he looked like he knew me. He went past me and noticed my birthmark on my neck to make sure it was me. The next day, when we left the village.." My voice cracked. I took a deep breath. "After a while, we stopped to take a little rest under a tree. That same man came out of nowhere to take me with him. He threatened to kill the rest of the team. I lost my cool and wanted him dead, so, I attacked first and was able to push him to a tree with my kunai to his throat. I asked who his boss was..." I paused not wanting to say his name.

"Who was it?" Lord third asked getting angry.

"It was him. He wanted me back even after all these years." I clenched my fist, "That bastard still has the audacity to try to get his hands on me."

"Y/N! Language!" Kakashi sensei scolded.

"Sorry sensei" I released my fist and calmed down staring at the floor as a tear rolled down my eyes.

"It's fine, Kakashi." ,Lord third said calmly. "You all can go now. Y/N, you stay."

I nodded and everyone else left.

"Sit" Lord third said pointing to a chair in front of him.

I sat but didn't look up.

"You still want to get your mother justice?" He asked.

I nodded looking at him without a thought, "There's no going back now. It's what I've trained for all these years." I said with confidence throwing back my tears.

"Fine, then. I will send a person to research on this man you once called dad." ,He said. "Once it's done and I get permission from the head of the village, I will send you on the mission with your team 7. Next, you can do anything you want with him. But, you have to tell me first what you will do. If you will capture him and get him here or kill him at the spot. Until then, train hard and become stronger. This man is no joke if he's sending his people to get you."

I looked at him, he was serious.

I nodded with confidence. "Thank you, lord third. I will do everything I can to become stronger than right now. I've already decided what I want to do with him. I will capture him and torture him for days until he begs for his death." My eyes burning with anger.

"Very well then, get to work." He said knowing I won't go back now.

I stood up, bowed in respect and went out.

When I came out of the building, the three of them were standing there and waiting for me.

"You ready to explain?" Kakashi sensei asked calmly.

I nodded and we all headed to the training ground. We sat under a tree. Naruto sat with me. Sasuke and Kakashi sensei in front of us.

"Speak" Kakashi sensei commanded getting impatient.

Naruto held my hand assuring me to tell them.

I nodded to him, took a deep breath and started explaining, "It happened when I was 6 years old. The village we just came from is the place where I was born. You already know there aren't any ninjas. So, I was just a normal child who played with her friends at the evening.

One similar evening, when I came back from the playground, I went to my mother's room. She was sleeping there....or so I thought...." I paused for a while.

Naruto tightened his grip rubbing the back of my hand.

"I shook her" I continued, "But, she didn't wake up. I had her blood in my hands. I was too innocent and I thought it was just paint. Then, I heard my father coming up to the room. I yelled while crying asking why wasn't she waking up. At first, he said nothing. But, when I forced him....he took my hair in his hand and showed me the blood covered knife.

He said in angry voice, "She died because of you. I was quietly taking you to sell but she had to come in between. You are the reason I had to kill her. And, next will be you if you don't come with me."

I somehow pushed him down the stairs and he fell unconscious. I knew I had to run away from there. So, I looked at my mom one last time, took a photo of her with me and ran away from the house as fast as I could. I ran out of the village and spent the night under a tree crying.

The next morning, I heard footsteps which woke me up. It was my father. I thought he had died too but he was alive. I hid myself from him. When he went back to the village. I quickly ran as far as I could for the whole day.

Soon, I fell unconscious near the hidden leaf gripping my mother's photo tight in my hand. The next thing is what I was told by Lord third. It's that he found me with swollen feet, covered in dirt. He took me the hospital.

When I came back into my conscious. He asked what had happened. I told him everything. He handed me my mother's photo and said that he will make me a ninja, provide me with basic necessities until I can pay for my own.

And, he will support me if I would want to get my revenge. Since, that day I have wanted to get back at my so called father and get my mother her justice. That's why....today, when he said his name, I was furious and killed him."

(A/N: 5th Chapter!! The truth is told! I hope you liked it. Just wait until the real part comes and I get to torture humans😈)