Lord Third's Death

(Warning: Includes Bloodshed!)

(Y/N pov:)

I closed my eyes for a second and let my anger and bloodlust come into me. I opened my eyes only to see the people has advanced more than I thought. 

"We trust you, Y/N! Do your best!" ,Naruto said raising my confidence and both of them retreated.

"Take care, Y/N." ,I heard Kakashi say in his cute lover voice.

I smirked, "I have you to care for me. I don't need to do it by myself."

I slid my lightning chakra into the sword making it glow a white-blue hue. The enemy were now only a few feet away from me. 

I waited for them to come closer before I swept my sword killing 6-7 people who were right in front. Soon, I was overpowered and was attacked by all sides.

I took out my kunai in other hand and used both my sword and kunai to their full power. I got a few cuts on my arm and legs but the pain didn't bother me.

"Shouldn't we help her, Kakashi?" ,I heard Guy sensei say worriedly.

"No, I believe she can do this easily." ,Kakashi's response gave me more strength. 

I knew I can't let him down. I channeled a little more chakra causing more people to immobilize with every blow. It felt like people increased with every second. It was the time to test out the warnings of the sword.

"Kakashi, get everyone away." ,I said blocking and attacking with my sword and kunai. 

Kakashi understood what I was up to.

"Get back, everyone. You can die with this strike." ,he said.

I made sure I saw everyone taking shelter from the corner of my eye.

"Where are you going, Kakashi sensei?!" ,I heard Naruto scream.

"I have to go back her up. This can hurt her pretty bad too." ,he said. "Y/N! Now!"

I tripled the chakra in the sword in a second and stabbed it on one man. As I did that, I felt a hand on my waist and I was pulled into an Earth Dome. It was Kakashi. He looked at me in the eyes, his hands on my waist. I put my head in his chest blocking out the sounds.

"Don't worry, Y/N. You are doing great. Keep at it." ,he said and planted a masked kiss on my head.

"Thanks, I really needed this." ,I said kissing his cheek. "You should go with others to protect the Hokage now. I'll be fine. He's inside that pink cuboid with Orochimaru. Go help him out. I'll take care of things here."

"Okay, promise me you will come back without further injuries." ,he said in a worried tone. 

I nodded, "I Promise."

"Good, I'll leave Naruto to back you up if you need someone." ,he said releasing the dome after we heard the sounds fade away. Sliding away, he warned, "Don't touch the sword yet, it will burn your hand."

I nodded and got out a bunch of water. I used a part of it to cool down the handle of the sword with my one hand. With the other hand, I made water bullets and darted them right at the hearts of multiple enemies. Once the handle cooled off, I took it and started again with cutting through flesh.

The ground was covered in blood and dead bodies now but the people weren't ready to be finished. It was time to end it. I took care of the people in the back with my water bullets. And, the one's in the front fell on the mercy of my sword. 4-5 of them tried to run away, I immediately threw kunais at them and they dropped dead.

I managed my way out of the blood pool towards Naruto almost about to fall with every other step I took. He grabbed me by my shoulders and my sword dropped from my hand on the ground making a cut near my ankle.

It was the first time I was so low at chakra. The lightning took a great amount of chakra and I was about to collapse any second. Naruto slowly laid me down under the tree with my head on his lap.

"You totally nailed it, Y/N! All of them didn't stand a chance in front of you!" ,he said in an excited tone. 

I smiled weakly, "Thanks Naruto."

"Take a rest, Y/N. You need it badly." ,he took my hand in his to assure me everything will be alright. 

I nodded and closed my eyes.

After a few moments of rest, half of my chakra was restored. 

I got up, "We should go back to the village now." 

I took my sword and went back with Naruto. I reached the place where everyone was standing beside the pink cuboid. I looked through the gap, it was the third. I stepped back slowly in disbelief and ran away before anyone could see me.

I ran to my house without looking at anyone around me wiping me tears with every other step. Locking my house, I fell sliding down along the wall with my knees joined to my chest, my hands around my legs and my forehead on my knees. My tears started streaming out of my eyes without another thought and soon, my entire ninja pants was drenched in my tears.

(Kakashi pov:)

She was fighting like a psycho but with grace. She had bloodlust in her eyes but her hands and feet moved so carefully. Half of the time, it felt as if she danced her way through her preys but they died if they came in her private circle.

Blood dripped on the ground from her arms and legs but it seemed she didn't even know about them. I guess bloodlust can really make a person numb. It was starting to feel as if I was starting to lose my precious and beautiful love. But, the moment I held her in my arms in the earth dome I created to protect her from any harm, she buried her head in my chest. That was the moment I knew my sweetheart is still with me and hopefully, will always be mine.

She asked me to leave her alone and go after the Hokage. I wanted to say no but she wasn't going to listen. I let Naruto, the next person I trust for taking care of Y/N's well-being, stay there while me, Guy and Sasuke went to assist the Hokage. As we reached, there were a few jonins standing there along with the ANBU.

I went near and saw the third laying there dead with the reaper death seal on his stomach. He had a smile on his face but every one of the others were about to burst into tears. I approached one of the ANBU to ask what had happened.

He told me about the barrier that no one could break through. Also, the first and the second hokage were there. The third hokage had used the reaper death seal against them. He also told me that Orochimaru still got away but his arms were lifeless. Guess the third was able to take his arms with him.

(A/N: 21st Chapter!! The next one will be emotional and a little sweet. Also, a bit torturous, if you know what I mean.😈)