Kakashi's Face

~the sun starts setting~

(Kakashi pov:)

"Let's put up our tents here." ,I said when I found a clear ground. 

Everyone nodded and laid their stuff down. Naruto and Sasuke put up their tent. Y/N put up for the princess and I put up the tent for me and Y/N. I have to keep her by my side at all times, including nights. 

I blushed at the thoughts of having her by my side all night.

I turned to Naruto and Sasuke, "You two take care of the princess while me and Y/N get firewood." 

They both nodded and I took Y/N into the forest. We started collecting firewood. I admired as she worked.

She never fails to make me smile. Even when she is just doing normal chores.

After enough firewood, we got back and lit a fire. I made dinner for everyone as they all sat on the ground talking with each other. The princess sat alone, Naruto and Sasuke sat together. Y/N sat beside Sasuke leaving me a space beside her.

I quickly served everyone their dinner and sat at the empty seat smiling a little smile not visible to anyone.

I slowly bent to Y/N's ear and whispered in a way that only she can hear, "Lord third has asked me to keep you by my side at all times. So, you will be sleeping in my tent tonight."

She whispered back in an annoyed tone, "Why does he treat me like a child?! I'm an adult now!"

She thought for a minute and smiled evilly as a light bulb lit over her head. I knew it meant something bad. 

"Okay, I will but on one condition."

"What?"

"You have to show me your face!"

I sighed, "Fine if it lets me keep my promise to Lord third." 

She reached up to touch my mask. I stopped her making her look at me confused

"Not in front of everyone, angel. I'll show you when we are all alone." ,I smiled at her defeated look and let her hand go.

Everyone ate their dinner and went into their respective tent leaving me and Y/N to finish off the left out works. Y/N blew off the fire while I went to lay in the tent. After some time she came in and laid beside me. She tapped on my shoulder making me turn towards her.

"I hope you didn't forget our deal!" ,she said excitedly. 

I shook my head with a smile. Without wasting another second, she sat on my stomach getting closer to my face and pinned my hands above my head to the ground by my wrists with her one hand. She doesn't have big hands but she knows how to utilize her resources efficiently. 

"What are you doing?" ,I said with a little blush as one of my fantasies of having her face close to mine came true.

"Immobilizing you so you don't prevent me from taking it off." ,she said with an evil smile and skillfully took off my headband with her one free hand.

(Y/N pov:)

Wow, this is my chance to see his face. I'm so excited! I'm gonna be the first one to see his face. What will it be like?! I will be able to see his full face! WITH his sharingan eye!

I tucked my index and middle finger on his mask and slowly pulled it down revealing his handsome face. I ignored the fact that he was my sensei and looked at his complete uncovered face feeling lost in his eyes. I looked at his lips as I traced his jawline slowly with my finger. A smile came on my face as I started closing the space between our faces little by little.