Chūnin Exams

~in the morning~

(Y/N pov:)

I woke up to the sun shining right on my face. I lazily got out of bed and went to the washroom. After my normal routine and breakfast, I changed into my daily ninja gear and headed to the training ground. Reaching there, I saw that everyone was already there.

"Y/N, you are late." ,Kakashi said in a slightly angry voice.

"Chill out, Kakashi sensei. You can't be angry at your girlfriend like this." ,Naruto said with a giggle.

"Sorry, sensei. It won't happen again." ,I said with a bow trying to stop my laugh.

"Good. Oh, and Naruto. Even if she was my girlfriend which she is not, I told her specifically to not be late today." ,Kakashi said hiding his emotions.

"Now, that you all are here." He continued, "There is an announcement for you all. The Chūnin Exams are starting in two days. I have selected you three to take the exams. If you don't want to, you can back off."

"Oh hell no! This isn't a team which would back off from any challenge. We will take part and we will become Chūnins." ,Naruto said with his optimistic smile. 

We both nodded.

"Okay, then. Here are the forms." ,Kakashi gave us the form. 

We filled it out and started training. For the next two days, we did as much as we could. Naruto went on with Ebisu sensei to train hard. I trained alone and Sasuke was with Kakashi.

I worked on my water jutsu. By the end of the two days, I was able to create water chidori and water bullets immediately but the water dragon needed half a minute. The next day, we went in for our first exam: The written exam.

The exam went smoothly and all three of us passed it with flying colors. The next exam was in the Forest of Death. So, we trained for the rest of the day. In the morning, we headed to the forest together. We did all the formalities and the exam was about to begin. The gates opened and we walked in.

A team attacked us while we were walking to the tower. We defended ourselves easily. Sasuke with his Sharingan. Me with the water bullets and Naruto with his shadow clones. We got the heaven scroll that we needed and headed to the tower. It was a whole day and a whole night long trip with no distractions other then a few creatures of the forest.

Reaching the tower, we had the final round. This time they were promoting more than 5 people to Chūnin. So, whoever passed these rounds was to be Chūnin starting that point on. First round was between Sasuke and another hidden leaf Genin. He passed pretty easily. Two matches later, it was Naruto against Kiba, one of our classmates. Naruto passed too.

Next was me against a sound village ninja. As I was about to move, Kakashi grabbed my arm. 

I looked up at him. 

"Take care. The floor is solid concrete. You won't be able to do any water style jutsu here."

I smirked, "Don't do this mistake, Kakashi. Don't underestimate me. You'll regret it heavily." 

I left him with his eye widened in shock and jumped down in front of my opponent.

"This frail girl? You have to be kidding me. Just give up. I don't wanna hurt you." He said mocking me.

"Sorry, but right now, I wanna see some bloodshed. Let's see how much you have in your body." ,I said with a smirk.

The whistle blew and we jumped back away from each other. I started by pushing my chakra through my feet into the ground. Kakashi was right, there is not much water. I threw a kunai at him to get me some time for taking out the sword. He dodged the kunai and before he knew I was running towards him with my sword in my hand.