Start of Something New

(Kakashi pov:)

It's been three days since I saw her. Feels like eternity. I wish she could just pop up in my window. I wonder if she is alright. Everything went down since she arrested her father. I just want to see her again and not these two everyday. It's not like I hate them but they fight so much. It's hard to even relax. Maybe I can just send them back home to get my mind clear and into her thoughts.

"Naruto? Sasuke?" ,I called out to them sitting up.

They both entered and started fighting on who will enter first. 

I facepalmed in my mind and spoke in a calm voice, "I just wanted to say thank you for being here with me and taking care of me. But, I think I'm all good now. So, you two can go home and take some rest too. It's not like your missions are on pause now."

A few minutes of convincing them to leave and I'm done. Now, I can lay back and think about my Y/N. I laid back and closed my eyes with a sigh of relaxation. For the past three days, I've been feeling someone. It's definitely a girl. She cups one of my cheeks and kisses the other one. It feels like I've felt that before but I can not make out who it is. These visions are getting stronger everyday.

Who is it? Every time I try to touch her hand, the feeling disappears. I just wish I knew who it was. I fell asleep soon after that while day dreaming of Y/N with me.

(Y/N pov:)

I took the bath and took my jonin outfit in my hands. I ran to Kakashi's house, making sure no one else sees me like this. He's the first one I want to show this. I reached his house.

Should I knock or go in through the window? Even if I knock, he has to be on bed. So, he won't come to open it. Window it is.

I creeped onto his window and peered in. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I want to capture this moment in my heart forever. I slipped in the window without making any noise and placed the jacket and headband on the floor right beside the window. I knelt down beside his bed where he laid smiling. He had his mask on but I could tell he's smiling.

I cupped his cheek and kissed his other cheek just like I did the last time I saw him. His hand slowly traveled up and caught mine. His eyes were still closed though. I guess he's just dreaming about someone he loves. Oh well, that certainly is not me.

(Kakashi pov:)

That certainly is Y/N. I'm afraid the moment I open my eyes, this feeling will be gone. Her hand feels so warm and wonderful on my cheek like this. One time I wish the mask wasn't there. I hope it's real, should I open my eyes and see? No, what if it's just a dream and the feeling just goes away.

A kiss on my forehead? Damn, that's definitely her. 100%! Okay, here goes nothing. I'm going to open my eyes in 3, 2, 1.

At 1 in my head, I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw in front of me was something I've been wanting to see for a long time.

It was Y/N! Her face was just inches away from mine. Her eyes staring right at mine. She lightly kissed my forehead and I relaxed under her touch. It was like heaven. 

Her calm stare, soft pink lips and sweet voice, "Had a good sleep?"

So, it isn't a dream but I was too lovestruck to be able to say anything. I just slightly nodded in response. We stayed like this for a long while holding each other's gaze and me holding her hand on my cheek.

(Y/N pov:)

What's happening? Why are we both caught in a stare? No matter how much I try to get away, it feels wrong. But, he's so relaxed like this. I so want to kiss him again. Can't I just pull down his mask and kiss him for the rest of the day? He looks so relaxed, peaceful and handsome like this.