Final Revenge

(Y/N pov:)

I took the route to my house from Kakashi's home after kissing him bye. I entered the house, knelt in front of my mother's photo.

"Today is the day, mother. Please stay with me." 

I picked up the photo and kept it in my back pocket. I took my sword that I especially made for today. Attaching it to my back, I made my way to the ANBU base.

I entered the prison and greeted him with an evil smile, "Greetings, father dearest. I hope you lived your last week happily."

He gave me a glare and stood up, "What do you want to do now?"

Without answering him, I walked to a wall and placed the photo. 

I smiled at the photo.

"You will rest in peace now, mother." ,I said in a whisper.

He came right behind me and I stood up. My smile turned into anger now and I turned around to face him.

"Why did you put that there?" ,he said in disgust.

Without taking his question into account...

"12 years since you killed her, father. It's been 12 years today." ,I said while I walked behind him and he stood still.

I kicked him in the back of his knee making him kneel down, "You kneel down to pay respect to the dead, father."

He tried to get up but I made him bow down by putting my feet on his back. I took out my sword.

"And, that's how you fully pay respect." 

I kept the sword right beside his neck and he trembled.

"I'm not paying any respect to this fool!" ,he said in anger.

I pulled up my feet a little and slammed it further down on his back making him scream.

"Now now. Don't make it hard on yourself, dad." ,I said with an evil smile taking off my feet.

I walked back in front of him to face him and pulled his face up by his hair.

"Now, this is going to be a simple session." I said in a calm yet evil voice, "You would want to beg for your death, I know. But..." 

I looked back at her photo and then back to him, his eyes following mine, my voice darkened, "Today you will be begging for forgiveness and mercy from her while I take away your pitiful life little by little. Understood?" 

I stared right through him making him tremble in fear.

He nodded in fear and I pushed him back. He fell back sitting on his knees. His face was dripping with sweat and fear. I walked to his side, he kept quiet. 

I said with an evil smirk, "Beg."

(Trigger Warning: LOTS OF BLOODSHED AHEAD SO READ ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE OR SKIP IT! A short description will be in the start of the next chapter so you won't miss anything!)

He didn't say anything nor did he move in any way. He just sat there lifeless. 

I let out a slight chuckle and in one blow, sliced his thigh making his leg detach from his body. 

He screamed way louder then the fingers session and held his leg remains with his hands.

I walked behind him and tied both his wrists with a rope. 

His scream calmed a bit and I whispered in his ear, "Second chance. Beg."

He vigorously nodded and started looking at the photo, "PLEASE M/N! MAKE HER STOP! I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS WATCHING OVER HER! I AM SORRY! PLEASE MAKE HER STOP OR SHE WILL KILL ME!"

I watched him with an evil smile on my face as he begged for mercy from someone dead whom he killed. I went to face him from the front. Pulling him from his hair, I stared right in his eyes.

My gaze softened a little but the evilness in my voice stayed.

"You know, father? I remember how you killed her... blood was all over her stomach meaning you stabbed her in the stomach, maybe like this?" ,I said tilting my head to a side and I put my sword through his stomach. 

Blood started dripping down the hole I created and he once again screamed in pain. 

I pulled out the sword letting him go and his screams increased from the pain of his leg.

"PLEASE! STOP! I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!" ,he screamed and I went to stand beside his still attached leg.

"I have hurt you the way you hurt my mother. How can I stop before charging you interest you are due for 12 years?" I said anger dripping, "Main revenge is still due!" 

With this, I sliced the other thigh as well just like the first one and his screams intensified, "JUST KILL ME ALREADY! WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?! JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

I took out my kunai in my other hand and stood in front of him. I met eyes with him, anger and bloodlust in my eyes as I stabbed the kunai in his shoulder.

I stared right through him as he screamed once again in pain. 

I twisted the kunai in his flesh, my voice dripping anger, "Did I ask you to beg for your death? Your words should beg only and only for mercy and forgiveness." 

I took out the kunai.

I walked behind him, "Let's try this again. Beg."

He started begging again, "PLEASE M/N! PLEASE, I BEG YOU. PLEASE STOP Y/N. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!"

I smirked and slashed his one arm as well. His screams came back and all the prisons echoed with his scream of pain and horror. I slashed his other arm as well almost immediately making him scream even more.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "This one is for you, mom."

I smiled in relaxation that she will rest in peace now. Opening my eyes, I pulled him up gripping his hair tightly followed by beheading him in one swift motion of my sword. 

He screamed one last time before his head remained in my hand and his body fell down. 

Blood pooled around the body and I smiled in relief, happiness and satisfaction.

I stepped towards the photo and set the head beside the photo. With the blood pooling around, I wrote "RIP" in front of the photo and bowed in front of her one more time.

"Rest in peace, mother. I love you." ,I said with a smile.

I looked at the head that sat with it's mouth open and eyes rolled back. I threw it up and bolted it to the wall with the sword through it's open mouth.

I sat beside the photo taking support from the wall and threw my head back in relaxed form. 

"It's finally over." ,I said with a smile of satisfied bloodlust. 

I picked up the photo and hugged her close to my chest with a smile. I glanced at the blood dripping a few inches beside me from the head on the wall to the ground.

I hugged the photo closer not wanting to leave the spot. I was feeling a little sad because I knew I lost both my parents today. I didn't even see how one of them died and the other one. Well, he died in front of me while he begged me not to kill him.

Memories of me playing with them started flashing in my mind which Inoichi showed me that day at the riverside. I sat still hugging the photo. 

Blood stopped a few inches away from me and I smirked to myself in bloodlust, "Rot in hell." 

I looked back at all the body parts that scattered around the prison especially the head that was bolted to the wall. I took a look at the photo of mother again and kissed her forehead smiling.

(A/N: 58th Chapter!! I loved writing this. Gave me a new form of happiness, to be honest.
I'll say it again, I am not a psycho.😉
Also, the first chapter just hit 200 reads and the second chapter just hit 100 reads! That's so cool! Thank you so much!)