Storm Release

(Kakashi pov:)

A minute passed by while Hinami and Y/N started talking. Soon after, I could feel Y/N's chakra rise and she bent forward. What was she doing now? Not gonna lie, she looked hot. Her hair flowed perfectly with the wind and her body curves were clearly visible as the sweat made her clothes hug her body. Only one word came on my mind when I looked at her.

Perfect

"Oh no, that's not good." ,my train of thoughts were broken by Asuma's worried voice.

My head shot up towards him, "What do you mean?"

"She's gonna use the storm release."

"Storm release? But I never saw her doing that before."

"The water spirit, Hinami and the lightning spirit, Rai are together. Along with a water and lightning style user. In a battle. Connect the pieces, this can not mean anything else." He turned towards me, "Did you ever tell her about the spirit summoning?"

"No, never. I never thought she needed to know about it."

"Yeah, I can see why. Well, if she is using that for the first time. She's gonna need some help. Shall we?" ,he said standing up.

"Of course, I'm always up for anything!" ,Guy said in his usual exciting voice while getting up.

"Okay, but we do need to ask her first. What if we just get in her way?" ,I said while getting up as well.

"Then, let's just talk to her." ,Asuma said and we started walking towards Y/N and the two spirits.

(Y/N pov:)

"So, what's the plan?" ,I asked in a serious tone.

"You didn't tell her anything?" ,Rai asked in confusion.

"I never had the time. Besides, you can explain way better." ,Hinami said while her voice had a little blush in it.

"Okay, fine. So, here's the plan." Rai stepped in front of me, "Me and Hinami will create a small sphere. You need to use both of your chakras at the same time. Our chakra will be used to create the jutsu while your chakra will be used to intensify and manipulate the jutsu. It's the storm release."

I nodded, "I think I got it."

"So, you are doing the storm release." ,Kakashi's voice came from behind me. 

I looked back to see the three men walking towards me.

"Is it bad?" ,I asked in a worry.

"Oh no, it's just that it's your first time and you have no training related to it." ,Kakashi said and stood right in front of me.

I had to look up a bit to meet his eyes. Damn, he was tall. I never felt that he was so tall. Maybe because whenever we were close, I was either on top of him laying on the floor or we were sitting beside each other or he held me in his arms on his lap.

"Don't worry, she can do this. I've seen her using the water stream. It won't be easy but she can do it." Hinami said with a smile, "Also, I was about to ask you all to help. She will take some time. Until then, someone else will have to take care of him."

"We know, that's why we are here." ,Asuma said with a wink.

"But, why didn't you ever train me for this, Kakashi sensei?" ,I asked in confusion.

"Because I never thought you would be able to summon her at such a young age or even able to! The only person other then you who was able to summon her was Lord Second, Tobirama Senju. You are the second person from the leaf village to be able to do this!"