Keep it a secret

(Y/N pov:)

"You killed Orochimaru?!" Lady Tsunade said in shock, "Even we both couldn't defeat him and you KILLED him?!" She turned to Master Jiraiya, "Is she the girl you have been talking about so much?"

Master Jiraiya nodded, "Yes, but I never thought she would get to his secret and kill him." 

He turned towards me and put his hand on my head lightly ruffling my hair, "Proud of you, Y/N. Guess Kakashi was worrying for no reason."

"Thank you for bringing that up." I turned to Lady Tsunade, "Kakashi sensei is deeply hurt and only the best medic ninja can cure him at the earliest."

"What?! What happened to Kakashi sensei?" ,Naruto said before we started running towards the village.

"Kabuto happened. His chakra hand thingy touched his shoulder while he tried to save me." ,I said in utmost regret.

"It's not your fault, Y/N. Everything will be alright." ,Naruto said holding my hand.

We reached the village and I took them to where Kakashi laid under a tree. Hinami had her hands on his shoulder. Guy sensei, Asuma sensei, and Rai surrounded him. 

I sat beside Hinami, "How is he?"

"Much better then before but not enough." She said in a worried tone, "Did you get him?"

"No." I shook my head, "He ran away. I had to put his treatment my priority when I stumbled upon Lady Tsunade."

"Hinami? And Rai?" ,I heard Lady Tsunade say.

"Oh, hey Tsunade. Long time no see. You have grown up so much." ,Rai said with a smile.

"Yeah, it's been so long." ,Lady Tsunade said with a smile.

"Tsunade, I hope you are what your reputation is now." ,Hinami said looking up.

"Of course, don't underestimate me, Hinami. I'm not that same old little girl anymore." ,Lady Tsunade said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh yeah. Prove it!" ,Hinami said in a challenging voice.

Naruto bent down beside me, "Granny Tsunade, will you just cure Kakashi sensei?"

Lady Tsunade took Hinami's place and started curing his wound. I looked at his expressionless face. I held his hand in mine tight hoping that the worst case scenario didn't happen. Lady Tsunade talked to the lady she was with. She nodded and got a few medicines.

A while later Lady Tsunade got up and turned to Hinami, "See? I did it. Bleeding was heavy so he will be unconscious for 2 days but after a week rests, he will be completely back to normal."

I scooted to the place where Lady Tsunade just got up from. Everyone was turned to Lady Tsunade to welcome the new Hokage. Rai and Hinami had taken their leave and I sat beside Kakashi. While no one was looking, I bent over his face. I gently cupped his cheek with my one hand and kissed the other cheek. I sat back up before anyone could see anything.

Naruto sat beside me, "So, how did you kill him? Tell me everything!"

"Yeah, Y/N. I wanna know too." ,Lady Tsunade spoke and came to my other side.

I chuckled lightly, "Well....it's kind of a long story."

"I have all day!" ,Naruto said excitedly.

"Me too." ,Master Jiraiya said smiling and stood beside Lady Tsunade.

I giggled, "Sure, why not. So, it started with-"

I was stopped by a kunai to my throat.

"Rogue Ninja, Y/N L/N. Surrender or we won't hesitate to kill you." ,a man said from behind me.

"Hey, man. What's this about? Let her go!" ,Naruto said in his angry tone.

"No, Naruto." My smile disappeared and I held my hands up in surrender, "I surrender."

"Y/N, what...?" ,Naruto said in disbelief looking at me.

"Just listen to me, Naruto." ,I said as my hands were taken behind me to tie them.

"No, I don't want to listen anything! I know you can never betray hidden leaf. You grew up here." His eyes were getting teary and he turned to Lady Tsunade, "Granny! You are the hokage. You have to do something! She can never betray us. You have to get her name cleared!"

"Sorry, Naruto. Until I see her full case, I cannot do anything. Declaring her a rogue ninja was a decision by the jonin council." Lady Tsunade said with a sigh, "Take her away and get her case to me, NOW!"

They made me stand up.

I spoke in a low voice, "Naruto, don't worry. I'll be alright."

Naruto stood up and faced me.

"How can I not worry? Y/N, you were the first one who loved me as a family member. Because of you, I never felt alone. And, now these people are taking you away to the prison." ,his voice cracked and tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"Hey, Naruto. Just listen to me, okay? Everything will be alright. I promise. And as soon as I get out of prison, we will have a day together just like we used to." ,I forced a smile on my face hoping to make him smile. 

I glanced at Kakashi and looked back at Naruto, "For now, just promise me one thing."

His eyes shot up into mine, "What?"

"Promise me you won't tell Kakashi sensei about any of this. He should never get to know that I got arrested. Tell him I was about to get arrested, so I ran away. Just don't let him know the truth. Keep it a secret, okay?"

He nodded, "Anything for you, Y/N." 

He gave me a tight hug.

I kissed his head.

"Come back soon, Y/N. I need you."

"I will, baby bro. Don't worry." ,I smiled a real smile this time and we parted.

I looked at Master Jiraiya, "Please take care of him."

"I will, don't worry." ,he said lightly smiling.

"When Kakashi sensei wakes up, I'll come myself to tell you." ,Naruto said wiping his tears.

"Thanks Naruto. Will help a lot!" ,I said and I was taken away to the prison.

I saw Kakashi being taken to the hospital. I smiled thinking he would wake up soon and will be perfectly fine. Lady Tsunade went to the office. Master Jiraiya, her assistant and Naruto following close behind with two ANBU members.

I was taken to the deepest prison in the hidden leaf and thrown in. I was struggling to get back on my feet when I heard the door lock. My hands were untied and I sat in a corner hugging my knees. My forehead rested on my knees and I tried my best to not cry and scream.

The memories that Inoichi showed me started flashing back in front of me and I slowly drifted into sleep right in that position.

(A/N: 40th Chapter!! This was so good. Next one will be even better and I can't wait to put my ideas in ink!😋)