Preparation

(Y/N pov:)

It's morning and I woke up in the arms of my new boyfriend. I turned around to face him, my palms pressed against his chest gently and my face just an inch away from his. His soft snores gave me a new sort of comfort and I completely relaxed in his arms. 

Even though he was sleeping, he was able to make me feel happy and calm. I planted a small kiss over his masked lips in a way he does not wake up.

I snaked my arms around his waist and laid my head on the crook of his neck. A small smile came on my lips and I felt myself getting lost in his steady heartbeat. I felt his grip getting tighter, I think he's awake. I slightly looked up and he was awake. 

His eyes were open and he was smiling, it seemed.

(Kakashi pov:)

I woke up to a little shuffling in my arms. I felt a body just attached to me in a hug. I opened my eyes and saw my lovely Y/N cuddling up to my neck. Her hands were around my waist and I felt myself blushing a little. 

My sweet Y/N was in my arms and she was now my girlfriend. My smile grew as I started thinking of the new times about to come for both of us.

I didn't even realize how tight I made my grip on her which woke her up. She looked at me from down there and I went a little back to get a clear view on her face. 

I cupped her cheeks and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning" ,I said caressing her cheek with my thumb. 

She just smiled and relaxed under my touch.

"Good morning.." ,she said with her sweet calm voice.

Her eyes opened a while later and her hand came up to my mask. Her eyes asked for permission to pull it down.

I nodded with a smile and she did it. As soon as the mask hit my chin, a pair of soft lips crashed on mine and I was totally taken over by her. She climbed on top of me deepening the kiss.

My hands were around her waist but her hands traveled from my chest to my stomach to my neck not staying at one place. Her hair started falling on my face so I got one hand on her neck pushing them back. My hand got to the back of her neck and I took the chance to turn the tables around.

Without breaking the kiss in one swift motion, I pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her. I held my weight up from her using one of my hands, the other one around her waist. We parted with the kiss. She was panting for air but I was normal so I took the opportunity to go down to her neck.

I started going towards her neck slowly leaving a trail of kisses from her lips to her jawline to her neck. I started kissing all of her neck, one hand on the other side of the neck to guide her face away from mine so that I can get more space to love her. 

Her hands gripped my hair pushing me further in. Soft moans left her throat and her eyes closed.

I was feeling much happier about this. The girl I love was right in front of me and I was loving her with just 1% of me for now. But still, I was able to make her feel so good. Of course, we didn't want to have sex so early in our relationship. So, going this far was more then enough for now.

We did talk about it and she said she would tell me when she feels comfortable. It would be first time for both of us so I want to do when she is ready. I planted a ton of kisses on her neck making sure I don't leave a love bite around. My lips traveled back to her lips and we got into another deep and passionate kiss.

After a while we parted, I looked into her eyes. A small smile was on her lips which made me smile back. That small smile was because of me and I felt so good about it, I gave her another kiss on her forehead and sat up. She sat after me right beside me. She snaked one of her hands around my arm, her fingers tangled with mine and her head laid on my shoulder.