Please, Stay...

(Y/N pov:)

I made sure he was comfortable on his seat on the couch. 

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" ,he said turning towards me and removing his jonin jacket.

"Nothing of that sort." ,I said fiddling with my fingers on my lap while fixing my gaze on my knees.

He put his hand on mine.

"Hey, what is it? You look worried." ,he said in a worried voice. 

I took a deep breath and looked at him, "I wanna know more about this Orochimaru. I've been wanting to ask you about it since the day his name came up. But, I don't know if I'm ready for it or not, that's why I've never asked and I'm scared right now."

He gave me a smile, "It's alright. I'll tell you all I know. Okay, so there are 3 legendary sannins. One is Master Jiraiya, the Mountain Toad Sage." 

He took out his Icha Icha book and showed it to me, "The writer of this book." 

I was about to take it but he snatched it away.

"I can't let you read it, not now." ,he said with an evil smile and put it back. 

"The second sannin is Tsunade Senju." ,he continued. "The medical ninja and the slug queen. You probably would have heard about her. The grand daughter of the first hokage, Hashirama Senju." 

I nodded.

"Now, the third sannin: our enemy, Orochimaru. He has this wish to be immortal for which he's doing everything he can. Experimentation, Killing people, even forbidden jutsus. He's ready to do anything for it. I don't know much but I heard he was experimenting in a lab underground. Lord third found out about it but as he went to kill him for performing forbidden jutsus, he ran away. He hasn't come back since. That's all I know about him. But, I'm sure the Konoha Library must have something that will be of your help."

My eyes dropped to the ground in a shock trying to process what kind of threat I'm dealing with. He took my chin in his index finger and thumb turning my head to meet his gaze. 

He smiled, "Don't worry, I won't let him do anything to you." 

He kissed my forehead with a smile making me smile. 

"Now, stop worrying about him for a night and go to sleep. I know you haven't slept well in days." ,he said getting up.

I caught his arm before he could step away.

He looked back at me in my eyes, "Yeah?"

"Can you please...stay for the night...?" ,I asked hesitantly leaving his arm once I realized what just came out of my mouth. I moved away my gaze waiting for an enraged reaction from my supposed to be sensei.

He smiled and sat back taking my hand in his, "Anything for you, princess." 

I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

We talked for a while making our sad and worried moods turn into happy.

"So, you are saying you can do anything to me?" ,he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Try me." ,I smiled proudly.

"Okay, then. Go ahead." ,he said turning towards me on the couch. 

I turned towards him as well coming closer to him. 

"Sure, challenge accepted." ,I smiled as I moved in closer. 

I put my hand over his which was on the couch and stared right into his one eye. He lost his smile in a second. I moved my face closer to his not breaking the eye contact. I slowly took off his headband exposing his other eye. I stared right into the two eyes biting my lower lip.

(Kakashi pov:)

I'm not able to move at all. Why is this happening? Is this a genjutsu or something.

I used my sharingan to see what she was planning to do. Her thoughts and her lip biting matched perfectly. My eyes widened in shock as she put her thoughts to work.

It's not like I don't want her to do this. I do. But, this is the first time I've seen her like this. And, I don't think I'm ready for this.

She hooked her index finger and middle finger on my mask leaning in closer. She took it off in a second. And, in the next second her lips were on mine with her hands on my neck. I deepened the kiss pulling her closer from her waist. My one hand bearing the weight of me and her on the couch.

She pushed me down with the kiss making me fall on the couch and getting over me. I put my both arms around her pulling her even closer. We both smiled in the kiss. I put my one hand in her hair pushing her closer to me. A few moments passed by and we were not ready to let go.

As it got longer, my hands traveled through her entire back and hair landing on her lower back. She slowly broke the kiss and looked right into my eyes. We both were heavily breathing but wanted more. Staring into her sparkling eyes made me forget about my problems for that time. My eyes could only see her smile and her in my arms.

I got my hand to put on the side of her neck. 

She smiled evilly, "Told ya I can make you do anything." 

I smiled, "I knew what you were gonna do. My sharingan read it all. I let you do because I wanted you to."

"Sure, don't admit the truth." ,she said sarcastically and came in for another kiss. 

I kissed her passionately. She melted in my arms. My arms wrapped tightly around her. Her hands played with my hair. A few moments later, she got up from me taking her place back on the couch.

I sat up catching my breath, "Okay, I admit. You win. You can make me do anything."

She giggled, "Told ya."

I was about to pull up my mask but she put her hand over mine.

"Don't, you look handsome. Please?" ,she said with a sweet smile. 

I smiled, "Okay, if you want." 

She chuckled, "See? Made you do it again."

"I already admitted it. Now, go to sleep. We'll go to the library tomorrow morning." ,I said laying back on the couch. 

"Why do you think I'm gonna let you sleep on the couch?" ,she said standing up.

She held my hand pulling me up. 

"So, that's how you want it?" ,I smiled evilly.

I stood up and in the blink of an eye, I picked her up bridal style making her giggle and took her to the bedroom. She got comfortable in my arms before I laid her down on the bed. I pulled up the sheets on her, kissed her on her forehead and was about to leave. 

She pulled my hand making me fall on her and our faces almost collided with each other.

I smiled at her giggle as I laid down beside her. 

She came closer to me laying her head on my chest. 

I blushed a little and pulled her closer wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her head and whispered, "Good night, beautiful."

"Good night, handsome." ,she said with a blush visible in her voice. 

I slowly drifted into deep sleep to the scent of her after I felt her going to sleep too as her arms relaxed around me.

(A/N: 14th Chapter!! My favorite one so far! But, the storm starts in the next chapter. Love is fine but the revenge! 😈)