Kabuto Yakushi

(Y/N pov:)

"Did you really forget about me, Y/N?" ,he said with an evil smirk.

"Kabuto..." ,my anger was at it's peak at this point.

"My, my. You first killed the sound four, then traveled back to this village, killed Manda and had such a long battle with Lord Orochimaru, and still you are standing on your feet as if you didn't do any of that. Now, I can see why Lord Orochimaru wanted you so bad." ,he said in his calm yet evil voice.

I kept quiet and took out my sword. Taking a step back, I held it in an attack stance and charged towards him. 

Before running, I said in a soft tone that only Kakashi would hear, "I'm counting on you, Kakashi." 

With the looks of it, I could tell he understood what I meant.

When others tried to run after me, he stopped them. 

Just before I attacked, I made my sword charge with my lightning chakra and attacked him. He stopped the attack with his hand glowing blue. I was shocked at the sight but continued trading hits with him.

"Don't let his hand touch your body, it ruptures the muscles of the victim." ,Hinami's voice ringed in my ears.

I increased my chakra intensity in the sword, I took a glance back at Kakashi and he nodded. I increased just a little more and it created a lightning and stabbed him with the sword. As soon as I did that, I felt an arm around my waist and one hand on my hand holding the sword. I was pulled back just before lightning hit Kabuto.

It was Kakashi, he ducked me down and covered us with an Earth Style Dome. He was breathing heavily which made me look back to see his hand on his shoulder. His grip loosened around my waist and he fell down beside me.

(Kakashi pov:)

One look of her at me and I knew what I had to do. I nodded giving her a sign that I'm ready. 

I told the others behind me, "Take shelter."

Everyone scattered and hid behind the trees. I ran towards her making the hand signs on my way. As soon as she stabbed him, I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

Kabuto's hand collided with my shoulder and I felt my arm failing to hold onto her. I held her other hand as well just in case I lose my grip on her waist. The pain shot to maximum in a second and I could feel my breaths going heavy. Although, I was able to save Y/N from any harm just in time which was enough for me.

As soon as I got her under shelter, I gave in. My breaths became heavy and all my grips on her loosened. I held my shoulder with my other hand trying to calm the pain. It wasn't bleeding but the pain was much worse. So worse that I collapsed on the ground, still heavily breathing and soon, my sight turned blur. Last thing I saw was Y/N's worried face right before me.

Her soft muffled cries of my name fell on my ears as the last thing and soon everything went black.

(Y/N pov:)

Kakashi had fell unconscious. I brought him to Hinami and laid him on the ground. 

"Hinami, you have to do something fast." ,I said almost about to cry.

"Don't worry, Y/N. He's just unconscious, he will be fine." ,Hinami said in a calm voice.

I looked back at Kabuto. He was sitting on the ground looking almost lifeless. Blood was pooling around him. I let out a breath of relaxation and looked at Hinami starting to speak hoping for the best.

"He has been hurt badly. He is bleeding heavily from the inside and his muscles are completely broken. With my healing, he won't wake up for the next month. Only the best medic ninja can cure him completely."

"Lady Tsunade is on her way to here. She must be here anytime soon." ,Guy said with his voice becoming unusually calm.

I heard a small evil laugh from behind me. I looked back to see Kabuto standing back again.

"It isn't that easy to treat my attack like that." His hand glowed blue again, "This special chakra is capable of killing the victim if darted at a vital organ." 

An evil smirk came on his lips

"How are you still alive?!" ,Asuma said. 

My eyes fell back on Kakashi's face.

"I knew where she was going to attack so I generated new cells there before she could even attack." ,he said charging towards us.

Shikamaru trapped him in his shadow possession jutsu, "Just in time." 

He was trying to get out of it and my eyes were focused on Kakashi's face. 

I bent to Hinami, "I need to take care of something. You take care of Kakashi. Do as much as you can."

She nodded, "Take care."

"Y/N, you might wanna have your revenge. I leave him to you." ,Shikamaru said while I stood up straight facing the snake's subordinate.

"Thanks, Shikamaru." ,I said and formed chidori in my hand while advancing at full speed towards Kabuto.

This one is for you, Kakashi. No one gets to hurt you in front of me and get away with it. I'll kill him even if it means my death.

Shikamaru retreated his shadow possession just in time and I attacked Kabuto with all that I had. He stopped the attack with his hand colliding with my chidori.

We started with the taijutsu now and I was able to overpower him easily. I managed to miss his attacks just in time.

(3rd pov:)

"This is not looking good for me. I have to retrieve. I have a part of Lord Orochimaru. I can be so much more stronger if I make it out of here. And, maybe soon I will capture her and become immortal. Something that he couldn't achieve. She sure is something else. Taking her power would make me the strongest man alive." ,Kabuto thought.

Kabuto smirked as the plan started going on in his head. He stepped back with her every attack. Soon, he saw an opening and ran away from the village. He jumped from one tree to another followed by an angry Y/N. Her eyes burned with anger and all she could think of was how Kakashi saved her getting hurt himself.

"Y/N? Y/N!" ,Naruto screamed from the road. 

His voice fell upon her ears and she knew her best friend came back with the world's best medic ninja. She made Kakashi her priority over killing Kabuto and dropped down to where Naruto was.

(Y/N pov:)

I looked behind him to see Master Jiraiya and two ladies. I was able to recognize Lady Tsunade from the photos during my research on Orochimaru.

"Who was he?" ,Naruto said in a worry.

"Orochimaru's subordinate. He-" 

Before I could finish, Lady Tsunade and Master Jiraiya said in unison, "Orochimaru?!"

I nodded, "Yes. Apparently, killing Orochimaru was easy but killing his subordinate is so hard and he got away."

"Kabuto..." ,Naruto said in anger.

"You killed Orochimaru?!" ,Tsunade said in shock.

(A/N: 39th Chapter!! Kakashi getting hurt triggers Y/N to a next level, it seems. Next chapter is gonna be so great!! I can't wait!😆)