Conflict Resolution, Sister Royale Style, and a Shocking Festival!

I have to keep degrading the chapter images to JPEGs from PNGs because they're just too powerful for Wattpad to handle D:

This chapter we get! A battle between the Sawyer sisters and the Zapdos festival, including an evolution! Enjoy!

~

A few days later, Zenith awoke to shouting.

"Rose, you're supposed to put in the milk first!"

"No! Yuki, it's obviously the eggs!"

She rubbed her eyes, leaving her tent to see her usually-inseparable sisters fighting. "What's going on?"

"Just because she's made a few meals with Clemont, Rose thinks she suddenly knows everything about cooking!" Crystal said with a huff.

Pine crossed her arms. "I've been doing it this way for weeks and it always turns out fine."

"If you wait to put in the milk, it gets too dry and doesn't mix properly! Do you want to make lumpy dough!?"

"Putting it in too early is exactly how it gets runny! You can't cook it if it's completely liquid!"

The two kept arguing until Shadow also woke up, seeming a lot less patient with the girls than Zenith had been. "If the two of you don't shut up about this in ten seconds, both of you are going to get hit with an Incinerate. This is so dumb."

"Stay out of this, Blaze," Pine growled. "You don't know anything about food. You couldn't even operate the microwave until you were fifteen. This is none of your business."

The dark-haired girl, who had been walking back to her tent, whirled back around with what looked to be literal fire in her eyes. Even Crystal seemed appalled. "That was a low blow and you know it, Rose."

"Just telling you the truth. Did I hurt your feelings?" The brunette shot back.

"Why you little-" Shadow barely held her tongue. "Both of you are being immature and downright stupid. Arguing over breakfast?"

"I'll happily let you starve today!"

Clearly all three of them were cranky from lack of sleep and hadn't eaten yet, but Zenith didn't have the energy to play caretaker, either. "Girls, girls, chill out. If you're this upset, settle it with something more constructive than a shouting match. You'll wake everyone in a mile radius up."

"What do you suggest, then? We don't have the materials for a bake-off, though I'd be happy to prove my method is better," Crystal said icily, shooting Pine a glare.

Zenith threw her arms in the air. "With a battle!"

"There's three of us. Unless someone gives in to team up, that's not gonna work. And then the last person would be disadvantaged anyway," Pine pointed out.

"Then I'll be the fourth and we can all battle, jeez." She reached for her belt and released Gardevoir. "Come out, s'il vous plaît. Just... deal with these three, please."

The girls all walked a bit away from camp to a nearby clearing.

"Mimikyu, your time has come."

"Azumarill, center stage!"

"Jolt, it's time to shine!"

"This'll be a Battle-Royale-style fight. I want to see clean hits, no Dyna or Gigantamax, and only I have a bond with my Pokemon so we won't use those, either. This battle will also end the argument over the whole breakfast debacle, with the losers all apologizing and moving on. Begin!" Zenith announced.