Master Class at Long Last!

Woooo! It's finally time! MASTER CLASS IS IN SESSION, PEOPLE!

~

Soon enough, it was time for Master Class. Serena and the Sawyer sisters minus Shadow left early to get ready, while everyone else made their way there later on. In the process, Ash reunited with Goodra and they wound up running into Alain again.

"You've gotten your eighth gym badge," Shadow observed. "Will you be entering the Lumiose Conference in a few weeks?"

"Indeed."

"Nice! I look forward to seeing you there! I just got my eighth gym badge as well!" Ash exclaimed.

Alain dipped his head as he walked side-by-side with Shadow. "May the strongest win, and all learn from the experience.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Sawyer sisters were speedrunning the design process. The boutique where the three siblings were in was covered in various sketches of dresses, accessories, hairstyles, and routine ideas. Empty cups of coffee- twelve total, between Zenith and Pine- and mugs of tea- five, for Crystal- sat on the tables and unused chairs.

Hours of hard work and many edits later, they were finally able to submit their designs and all had their ideal routines in mind. Zenith grabbed her things and let Star jump onto her shoulder, while Pine had Pepper in her hat and Crystal had Melody in her arms.

"Alright, they should be ready by tomorrow!" Crystal exclaimed.

Melody nuzzled against her arms. "Eev!"

"You two ready to lose again?" Zenith challenged them.

"Oh, it's on, Sky!" Pine exclaimed, chasing after her.

"Some things never change..." Crystal followed behind them with a shake of her head and a smile.

~

Finally, Master Class was in session. Serena was busy up until the last minute getting everything ready, but now it was finally time. She arrived backstage, meeting Miette, Shauna, and Nini.

"Hey, Shauna!"

"Serena, hi!" Shauna pulled her into a hug. "You got all three Princess Keys, too?"

She waved the ring of all three. "Yep! I'm ready to win!"

"Not if I can help it!" Miette showed off her own Princess Keys. "I'll be the one to take Zenith's crown this year!"

Nini was about to respond, but froze when she saw who walked through the door. Everyone went silent except for their chatting, but they soon stopped as well, looking around. "Uh... Hi?" Pine said hesitantly.

Nini broke the silence. "It's the Sawyer sisters!"

"Oh my gosh, it's really them!"

"I LOVE YOU GIRLS!"

"Good luck today!"

"If they're performing, I don't stand a chance..."

"Can I get an autograph?"

All sorts of responses greeted them, but Zenith easily pushed through the crowd to greet her friends. "Serena, you made it! Shauna, you're looking lovely as always! Best of luck, everyone!"

"Hi, and thanks, Zenith! I'm sure you'll be doing your best as well?"

"Of course," she replied before looking down at her watch. "Oh shoot- WE HAVE TEN MINUTES!"