So... Many... Pokemon!

Picking up where we left off, Zenith's sisters have arrived, Serena cut her hair, and Shadow ran off! What ever could be about? Read on to find out!

~

Zenith had finally caught up with Shadow. The black-haired girl only snarled when she approached, but the blonde didn't flinch. "Blaze, this is serious."

Shadow turned around, a glare still present on her face. "What, Sky?"

"The other night, at the Pledging Tree gifting ceremony, a friend gave me a ribbon as a gift, but it tied itself around my neck, just as it is now," Zenith answered, pointing to the light blue accessory.

The younger girl's face hardened even more than it already was. "Could it really be?"

"I think so."

"Then I guess I have to come along with you after all, huh?"

"If it means we can find her after all these years... I never really believed she was dead, but her coming back at a time like this..."

"Then let's head back to your friends so we can get a move on. One step closer to finding our illegal sorceress mother," Shadow concluded softly.

Zenith nodded, giving her sister a gentle pat on her shoulder. "She loved us and wanted us to be safe, which is why she left us to the Professor. I'm sure we'll see her again."

The two began to walk back to the Pokemon Center.

Serena had made it back to their room, finding Ash, Bonnie, and Clemont, along with half of the Sawyer quadruplets on the small couch, talking.

Crystal was leaning her head on Pine's shoulder, much to the heterochromatic sister's disliking. "Dude, get off."

"Nope! You're my younger sis, so I get total sitting rights over you!" Crystal laughed.

"Yuki, get off!"

"Fight me, Rose!"

"Maybe I will!"

"Will you two please, perhaps, not fight?" Serena interjected, interrupting the girls' squabble. When she saw the two girls' glares, she recoiled, thinking fast. "It's just that... we haven't met any of your Pokemon yet, and I want to know what kinds you two, uh, three... have!"

Bonnie cheered. "Yeah, show us your partners!"

Pine and Crystal gave each other a final look before standing up. "Alright, fine by me. But let's go outside where it's not super cramped so we don't have to clean quills off the walls like last time," the latter gave in, reaching for her belt as she stood up.

They began to file out the door and down the hallway, leaving the Center and stepping outside. They found a part of town that wasn't crowded, and Crystal pulled out her Pokeballs. "Come on out, mes amies!"

"Gren," the first one croaked. Ash seemed thrilled by the Greninja's presence, as was his Frogadier, who bowed in greeting.

Her other five Pokemon were also released, being a shiny Vaporeon, a Sylveon, a Dragonite, a Blaziken, and the Azumarill Zenith had spotted during the performance.

"Introducing everyone without us, I see." Speak of the devil, Zenith and Shadow appeared, the latter looking much less upset than before. "I knew I saw you yesterday, Azumarill."

"Azu!" The Pokemon exclaimed, running up to Zenith to nuzzle her leg.

"Alright, return, s'il vous plaît!" Crystal exclaimed, holding out their Pokeballs with her hand, which held a keystone. She can mega evolve her Pokemon? Clemont thought/asked, very impressed.