The Three

This is what I've been waiting for, the big reveal! Settle down now, everyone, all your questions will be answered shortly!

~

Zenith was on a mission. She had stopped briefly to see Serena at the docks, but was quickly drawn away by the prospect of what she had seen.

She knew that Azumarill, and now she was looking for its trainer.

The Champion had been around the whole city twice already, and knew they had to be around somewhere.

However, she had exactly zero luck, and headed back to the Pokemon Center feeling defeated. She handed her Pokeballs over to Nurse Joy for a quick heal, reading the list of occupants out of boredom.

However, under it, there were two different rooms booked under the last name Sawyer. That's funny. I only have one room. And the only other Sawyers I know are...

"Your Pokemon are fully healed! Get a good night of rest, Mademoiselle Zenith," Nurse Joy said, giving her Pokeballs back. Zenith shook her head, taking them back and putting them on her belt before checking the list one last time.

It was nearly midnight, so she'd be up bright and early to pay someone a visit.

As expected, Zenith was up bright and early, fixing a meal of French Toast, eggs, sausage, and orange juice, as well as buying a few Pokebeans for the Pokemon. She downed hers before leaving a note in the others' room.

'Dear everyone,

I'll be out for a bit, but I'll be back within an hour or so. I made breakfast, so dig in!

-Zenith'

Satisfied, she left it on the inside of the door before walking out of it, looking for the room number listed for the other "Sawyer" room.

Finally, she found it. The honey blonde took a breath and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" A familiar voice asked.

Zenith grinned. "Guess who."

The door immediately opened to reveal a short, tan girl with a black chin-length bob hairstyle and bright green eyes.

"Sky!?"

"Hey Blaze."

The girl immediately pulled her inside. "GIRLS! Sky is here!"

"What!?" Another voice called, and soon, two more girls appeared. One had long, wavy platinum blonde hair with teal highlights and bright blue eyes, and another had straight brown hair with one blue-green eye and one brown eye.

"Yuki! Rose! Since when were you all in town!?" Zenith exclaimed, pulling the three girls into an embrace.

"We came to see the Showcase, but got caught up in something," the brunette answered, hugging back for a second before trying to pull away. "Sky, can you, uh, let us go?"

"Not until you give me a proper greeting."

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Ugh, fine. Hello Kalos Queen and Champion Zenith Sawyer."

Zenith let go with a mischievous smile. "Come on! You've gotta come meet my new friends!"

The short girl crossed her arms. "And what if one of us doesn't want to?"

Zenith suddenly lifted the girl up, carrying her piggyback style. "Too bad!" She then ran out the door, leaving the other two to chase after her as they returned to our heroes' room.