Team Rocket Gets Blasted Off Again

Time to catch those thieves once again, and retrieve the stolen Pokemon. Everyone's pitching in!

~

Noibat, Noivern, and Hawlucha struggled against their bindings. No matter what attack they tried to use, nothing would break the ropes, chains, and muzzles that held them down and to a tree. If it had only been Noibat and Hawlucha, they may have gone a little lighter on the restraints, but for once they were insightful enough to really make sure they couldn't escape. Even the Pokemon's feet were tied parallel to their bodies, unable to scratch at the bindings.

Not to mention little Noibat's Supersonic had no effect on their newfound enemies, thanks to their earplugs blocking out the sound. Despite being petty criminals, they sure knew what they were doing, finally.

"Now, how d'we get the little guy to evolve, like the twerpette's Noivern?" Meowth wondered aloud, conspiring with his evil Team Buddies. "The guy won't do nuttin' but snarl at me every time I've asked."

"Does Noibat evolve with a stone?" Jessie asked.

James shook his head. "I think it needs to be trained in battle before it can be evolved, but if they keep trying to escape, we'll have to find another way..."

~

Zenith and Ash made their way through the woods faster than they had ever before, Zoro working alongside Pikachu and Frogadier to clear a path as their trainers ran ahead, since the Dark-Type released himself again.

The Zoroark's ears twitched and he listened for any telltale signs of captures Pokemon and evil plots, sniffing at the air as well. He turned them slightly to the left and continued forward with certainty, reminding Zenith exactly how she and the Pokemon met.

~

Zenith was still a newbie trainer when she set off with her sisters. Her with her shiny Ralts, and her sisters each with a Kalos starter. It was then, when she ran off determined to train and get stronger on her own, that she slipped and twisted her ankle.

She cried out, but no one was around to help. That was, until a curious Zorua poked its head out from a bush and cautiously walked over. Without an explanation, it somehow knew the girl needed help and supported her leg, walking her all the way out of the forest and then to the Pokemon Lab where she was being raised.

Once her wounds were treated, the Zorua turned to return to its lonely home in the woods, when Zenith gave it- him- a smile and reached into her bag for a Pokeball, holding it out to him.

The Pokemon's face was unreadable for a few moments, but he slowly stepped forward, bowed his head, and tapped his nose to the center button, enveloped in red light before being caught.

From then on, Zenith called upon her trusty Zorua, who could navigate his way through any forest, route, or town with his keen senses, whenever she needed him. Not to mention the Dark-Type became a big help during Zenith's battles against opponents such as Olympia of Anistar City, Shadow's Delphox, and, when it finally came to it, Former Champion Diantha's Gourgeist.

~

Despite her legs beginning to burn from the running, Zenith grit her teeth and continued after Zoro, desperate to make it up to her Pokemon and Ash's, too.

She was starting to hear faint Pokemon cries and a few hushed voices, meaning they were getting really close, which she wordlessly mentioned to Ash by pointing ahead with two fingers and then putting one up to her lips.

Zoro slowed to a stop, the others doing the same. Zenith let Ash catch his breath for a moment, peering through the trees to see that her precious Noivern, along with Ash's Noibat and Hawlucha, were tied up to a tree with dozens of restraints.