House of Memories

The above image is a decoration in one of the sisters' rooms, I'll let you read on to find out which- though it should be pretty easy to guess. Anyways, here's yet another chapter brought to you by moi!

~

"If you guys are done oogling Sky's room, why don't we show you where you guys can sleep for the night?" Shadow's blunt tone came from the downstairs entrance to the room, with the other siblings coming behind her. "Ash can stay in her wing, Red can go to Yuki's, I'll take care of Bonnie, and that leaves Serena with you, Rose."

The brunette groaned, causing Serena to scoff in offense. "If you guys are so rich that you have your own entire wings, then I doubt my magnificent presence can bother you that much."

The quadruplets had to stifle their laughs, and it looked like even 'Mr. Edgelord' Gladion and 'Would cry if a butterfly died' Lillie were amused by the stuck-up honey blonde.

Pine rolled her eyes. "Fine, as long as she doesn't go snooping through my stuff or bothering me." She took Serena by the wrist and dragged her up the stairs and down the hall, the two other siblings following. Her wing was across the mansion, so they wouldn't bother the rest of the tour.

Crystal and Red walked up the stairs after them, but instead turned into Zenith's bedroom, the others following. Unbeknownst to Ash and the visitors, Sawyer mansion had a lot of little quirks, one of them being...

"Is that a rope bride between your rooms!?" He exclaimed, looking out one of the large windows to realize it was open-able like a door and a sturdy, decorated rope bridge hung between it and Crystal's room on the opposing side.

Crystal laughed as she and Red slipped out it. "Yep!" Then, Ash took a moment to look around, realizing he was in Zenith's bedroom. Posters for their concerts and shows hung on the walls, alongside paintings and photographs of her and her sisters. The walls were a light purple, and lights that looks like miniature chandeliers hung from the ceiling. A PC for the Pokemon database was in the corner, and her bed was in the center, with a nightstand on one side and a large dresser on the other.

Her closet door was closed, with a stylish mirror hanging from it. There was a desk with a laptop on it, along with a wireless mouse and speakers. A small TV hung across from the bed on the wall, and a grandfather clock ticked next to it. A hoverboard sat flush against the wall, turned off, but the logo on the side very clearly showed what it was.

"Well, once you're done with admiring my room, let me show you where you'll be sleeping," Zenith teased, Ash's cheeks going red.

"O-of course! Let's do that!"

With a laugh, she led him out of her large bedroom, leaving the others to go their own way, and into one of the other bedrooms in the wing. It was a little smaller, but still had all the necessities, including a king-sized white bed with a dream catcher hanging over it, a glass case holding different pottery products, a small desk with a mirror and lights, and a rocking chair beside the window.

"If you need me, you just saw where my room was, and the bathroom is the first door across the hall on your right! Sleep tight, Ash!" Zenith told him as she left him in the room. He spent at least a minute looking around before taking off his backpack and taking a seat.

Pikachu jumped down form his shoulder and belly-flopped onto the bed with a content sigh.

~

"I already know where your wing is, Crystal," Red said softly as the platinum blonde with aquamarine highlights hoisted herself into her room.

She only laughed and pulled him in after her, shutting the window. "I know, but that rope bridge never gets old. You can take your normal guest room, and you know where everything is."

Crystal took off her shoes, a pair of teal converse, and set them by her door, sliding across the hardwood in her socks. Her guitar was in the corner of her room on its stand, though she already knew the music she'd be playing by heart. Instead, she walked out into her own common room, which had a huge skylight and multiple waterfalls going down the sides, falling into the pools on the bottom floor, as well as shell-shaped fairy lights hanging around the rails.

She only stopped walking when she reached the opposite side, letting out a cry of joy as she gracefully slid down the glittery blue slide. It dropped her into the foam pit at the bottom, which was ocean-themed.

However, Crystal quickly stepped out of it, instead walking over to the grand piano in the corner. She needed no sheet music, hands flying easily over the keys as she played Chopin. Red had stopped in the doorway to listen, smiling softly at his close friend, who was pouring her heart into the music, swaying softly to it.

He felt like he could listen to Crystal's playing forever.

~

Shadow had lead Bonnie to her wing after Zenith and Ash left, and the young girl was enamored by Shadow's room. The ceiling was black, dotted in glow-in-the-dark star stickers and planets, while a small stage with an electric guitar hung up across from her bed. There were beanbag chairs over an Eeveelution-print rug, which she immediately adored.

A huge TV was mounted to the wall, alongside a few remotes. The curtains were drawn closed, and the room was instead lit by candles styled on torch-shaped stands, flames sending light flickering across the room.

A few Pokemon plushies sat on her bed, but before Bonnie could gush over them, Shadow led her back into the hall and instead let her put her things down in one of her spare rooms. This one was light gray with soft carpet flooring and a large bookshelf full of her research on Pokemon.

"I love this place so much!" Bonnie exclaimed, running to hug the raven-haired resident before letting Dedenne out of her bag to run around. She looked up at the multiple specimens of preserved Vivillon and Beautifly that were hung on the wall, as well as the live Kecleon that was in a large tank.

"It loves you too; now, you should get some sleep," she told the girl quietly. "We have a big day tomorrow, so don't break anything and sleep well. You know where my room is now, and the bathroom is just down the hall."

The blonde nodded as Shadow turned the light off. "Goodnight!"

"Night, Bonnie," Shadow replied in a whisper.

~

Pine did not want to be on Serena-duty, but the damage had been done. At least she had her older brother and younger sister to help her out before they returned to their own wings downstairs.

The honey blonde was determined to do everything Pine told her not to do: if she said don't look in there, Serena'd look; if she said stay in your room, Serena'd loudly complain and come banging on the brunette's door. At least she was enamored enough with her own reflection in the vanity of the room Pine let her stay in that the brunette was able to slip away.

After twenty minutes, Pine finally managed to lock her door and put her headphones on, texting Gladion and Lillie to do the same if she decided to go pester them. Instead, Pine had her music on loud, passing the DDR machine in her room and climbed out her window onto the bridge that lead to Shadow's wing.

She didn't cross it, though. The heterochromatic girl climbed up the small ladder to the roof and jogged until she was on the only "third floor" section of the house. Pine opened the door to the glass box-like room and walked down the steps until she was in the heated, glass-dome-covered greenhouse.

Located between Crystal and Pine's room, it held both a garden and a pool on opposite sides, allowing each to practice their elemental powers without risk of being discovered.

And she really felt like letting herself go by growing some plants.

~

f in chat for Pine having to be on Serena duty. This is a sad day in history, gamers.

Fear not! The blonde won't claim all the fun and the spotlight so long as I have a say in this story! Anyways, next up is the morning in the Sawyer mansion and then it'll be time for Ash's battle against Clemont!

Goodbye for now,

Zenith