An Oasis of Surprises!

Okay, fair warning ahead my lovelies! Anyone here a fan of Amourshipping, I'm telling you now: The ship won't be anywhere near this story. In my humble opinion, Ash deserves better than someone like Serena- who's bratty and spoiled- so if you like the ship, you might not want to keep reading for it shall die!

Still here? Alright, welcome fellow friends! Let's continue the story! I made it extra long to make it up to everyone! Zenith was out practicing with the Eeveelutions and Ash before an injured Spoink appeared! What shall happen next?

~  ~

Zenith immediately began to run toward the oasis, her and her sisters' Pokemon following so they could help heal the Spoink. Once they arrived at the edge of it, she turned to Espeon. "Espy, use Morning Sun on Spoink! I have to contact the others."

She pulled a radio from her belt while she could hear Ash behind her. "ZENITH! WAIT UP!"

"Blaze, Yuki, Rose, we've got a situation. Meet me at the oasis in the Lumiose badlands. There's an injured Spoink, and there could be more. Over." She then turned to see it weakly hopping, pointing further in. "What's in there, Spoink?"

"Spoink spoi," it said, fear in its eyes.

The radio buzzed to life, a crackling voice coming over. "This is Blaze, I'll be there in two minutes. Over."

"Yuki and Rose here with the others, and we're not far behind Blaze. Over," the two other sisters reported. Zenith could hear her sisters' Dragonite and Charizard being released from their Pokeballs before it cut out. She turned to Spoink.

"Don't worry, as soon as my sisters and our friends get here we can investigate," Zenith reassured the Pokemon, stroking the top of its head.

"What happened?" Ash asked, entirely out of breath, with Goomy in his arms and Pikachu beside him.

"Something happened to Spoink, and it wanted me to come here. My sisters and the rest of the group are on the way."

Ash felt slightly irked that his day with his Pokemon and Zenith alone was ruined, but he would never want an innocent Pokemon to remain injured.

They sat there quietly for a few minutes before a shadow passed over them. Both them and their Pokemon looked up to see Shadow atop her Salamence, who then hovered above the ground. The black-haired girl jumped off and landed, eyeing the Eeveelutions. "Don't tell me you had a practice rehearsal without me, Flare, or Umbri?"

"That's not important right now, Blaze, and they're stuck out here until Rose and Yuki arrive. There's a bad aura around this place, and I think it's the same thing that hurt Spoink," Zenith explained. Sighing, Shadow returned Salamence to his Pokeball before releasing her Houndoom.

"Well, we'll need our aces out if there's any sort of strong Pokemon or trainer hurting these guys, so put Espy and Glacey back safely and bring out Gardevoir," the other sister replied.

"Good idea," Zenith responded. "Espy, Glacey, return! Ash, you'd better do the same with your Pokemon."

"What? No way! Pikachu hates being in his Pokeball, and Goomy is determined to help out, right buddies?" Ash exclaimed, looking to his two Pokemon for reassurance. The two nodded.

"Well, at least we know he and his Pokemon have strong bonds. Many trainers and their Pokemon force one another to do things unwillingly, but it seems he and his Pokemon are on the same page."

Zenith gently punched her sister's shoulder. "No duh. This is Ash; he and his Pokemon are best friends!" She then pulled out her shiny Gardevoir's Pokeball, which was actually a Love Ball, and released the Pokemon. "Come on out, s'il vous plaît. We need some help once Rose and Yuki get here."