Disaster Strikes

It is long chapter chaos time >:)

~

Black and red tendrils surging with energy burst through the walls. In no time, the audience members were all screaming and running away. Monsieur Pierre began to urgently recall emergency evacuation protocols, and Aria was helping people get out safely. Meanwhile, Ash and the rest of our heroes bolted up to see the strange man and the rampaging serpentine creature- whose green scales were overlaid with ominous red and black energy- beside him; Bonnie was especially distraught that Squishy was so upset.

Meanwhile, the three Sawyer sisters onstage and the fourth in the crowd were staring at Lysandre with unbridled horror.

The orange-haired man stared at them with a twisted smile. "Long time, no see, sisters. What's with the cold shoulder? This already wasn't the warm welcome I was hoping for. Did I interrupt something?"

Clearly, the Zygarde at his side was in agony, enraged and mindless as it caused untold destruction. Something told Zenith that they had already ravaged a few cities while traveling, if the news about their Lumiose hideout was anything to go by. She shuddered to think about all the people and Pokemon who had been hurt already.

"Lysandre... What have you done!?" Zenith cried out.

By now, the hall was almost entirely empty. Only the sisters and our heroes remained- Serena had run off with everyone else, though. Lysandre just looked between them and grinned. "Something that's long overdue to cleanse the filth from this world. A beautiful rebirth has always been our goal, yet it was ruined by a few children ten years ago! It took years to build up our resources and regain our power again, all because of you four! But now, things are different, and we can finally rid the ugliness from this world!"

Ash glared at him. "Who are you!? And that Pokemon next to you, why is it acting like that!"

Lysandre turned to the ordinary-looking teen boy in the audience. "You must be a friend of my nemeses, but for the sake of a long history, I'll introduce myself. I am Lysandre, leader of Team Flare and leader of the new world!"

"Team Flare? Those were the creeps who tried hunting down Squishy!" Clemont recalled.

Bonnie let out a distressed cry. "Squishy? SQUISHY!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Instantly, without even needing a glance to confirm the worst case scenario plan, Pine ripped off her dress- revealing a shirt and leggings underneath- and leaped off the stage with her Pokemon, grabbing Bonnie's hand while Shadow grabbed the other, and they all took off. Lysandre watched them cockily. "Where do you think you're going? Z2, destroy them!"

The Zygarde let out a roar, causing huge black and red tendrils to rise out of the ground and swing toward the fleeing group. However, before they could, a shiny Charizard, a Leafeon, a Delphox, and a Houndoom launched attacks and destroyed it, letting the girls escape in search of Squishy. The fact that it was Pine and Shadow going together was no surprise; Zenith knew exactly where Z3's owners were going and what their plan was. And the fact that Squishy/Z1 and Bonnie were involved wasn't surprising, either. She just hoped they could succeed in time.

Meanwhile, the tendrils caught Ash and Clemont off guard, leaving Zenith and Crystal to deal with them. They had their already-released Pokemon perform attacks to get their friends out of danger while running backstage to grab their things and other Pokemon, but by then, Z2 had sensed Squishy, and began to run after them, leading Lysandre to leave them with a chilling message.

"THE GREEN LIGHT IS UPON US!"

~

Shadow knew something was very, very wrong the moment she noticed Squishy acting strange, even before the strange vines broke in and Lysandre revealed himself. And when it ran off, she instantly knew what its plan was. She and Pine took off with Bonnie, having their Pokemon partners cut of Z2's attempted attack, as they sprinted away after Squishy.