Big Skies

^^ Some of the games in Zenith's game library- read on to understand!

You get another treat of the Sawyer Experience™ this Saturday!

~

Zenith had quickly led our heroes up the spiral staircase and out of Shadow's common room altogether. It was obvious Pine and Crystal were about to save the poor cactus, using their magic, and no one but the Sawyers could know about that.

"Woah!" Bonnie exclaimed as they walked down what Zenith called "Sunshine alley," the hallway with orange stained glass windows that always caught the sunlight as it fell down the sky over the back patio. The honey blonde led the others until she reached a door decorated in pure white feathers contrasted by colorful leaves.

Opening it, Zenith revealed her common room. The whole place looked especially modern when compared to the rest of the house, with white walls and sleek bookshelves. There were lights hanging from the ceiling at different lengths, as well as star stickers that likely glowed in the dark.

A few couches and chairs sat on the bottom floor, with a huge mounted TV like Shadow's on the back wall, and a thin waterfall dropped from the ceiling which was lit by a yellow light that ran through it, illuminating all the water in its color. There was a mini snack bar in the back of the room with rotating stools, and what looked to be an entire shelf of Pokeballs with little nametags under them, presumably Zenith's other captured Pokemon.

The second floor where they stood was wider than Shadow's, with multiple shelves of books and movies, along with hung paintings done by Zenith herself and stands with gold trophies inside and glass casings. "Did you really win all these things?" Ash asked, marveling at the sheer amount of awards the champion girl had.

"Yep! The Lumiose Conference award, my Princess Keys, my Gym Badges, as well as trophies for sports, competitions, and a bunch of other things! This one was the international award for the Nobel Peace Prize," she explained, pointing to a small golden coin. "Here's a trophy for designing the winning new Pokeball, called the Breezeball, that is able to more easily and effectively catch Flying-Type Pokemon without harming their wings. Oh, and this was for my participation in the movement against Pokemon cruelty!"

"National figure skating champion, winner of district championship archery, certificate for the discovery of the Fairy-Type alongside Shadow Sawyer, Augustine Sycamore, and these Sina and Dexio people, as well as black belt in karate, and Valedictorian of the most prestigious Pokemon Trainer school in the world!" He murmured, reading the engravings on some few of the other many awards. "This is crazy! You're good at everything!"

Zenith blushed before dipping her head and laughing. "I sure try! I'm no gardener though, and not the best swimmer either. Battles, performing, land sports, and real world problem-solving are my strong suits."

Bonnie ran down the straight line of stairs before plopping on the couch. "Let's play on the Switch! Clemont never let me use his before we left with Ash!"

Zenith chuckled before hopping over the rails without hesitation. Ash involuntarily gasped, but Red kept him from also jumping off. He instead pointed him down to see that the honey blonde had landed on a trampoline and was now bouncing over to the couch. "Sounds great! Come on down Ash, Red, Serena! We can play Let's Go Marill!"

"You have a game all about Pokemon!? That's so amazing!" The young blonde girl exclaimed. Zenith turned the TV on with the remote and used her purple joycon to launch the game from the switch, tossing the other one, a yellow and brown Pikachu-and-Eevee themed joycon, to Bonnie. "Here, you can join as my support trainer!"

The game booted up as the other three came downstairs, Serena taking Ash by the sleeve before he could jump onto the trampoline, causing him to sharply jerk his wrist away from the other girl and instead walked down himself and sat on Zenith's other side.

She went into her save file, showing she was in Olivine City. Using the menu, she opened up the team option, displaying six Pokemon: an Espeon, a shiny Ninetales, a Skarmory, a shiny Tyranitar, a shiny Umbreon, and her partner Marill, who had a heart-shaped tail instead of a spherical one because it was female.

"Aww!" Bonnie immediately exclaimed. "This is so amazing! Your Marill is so cute! And your team is already so strong!"

"It's just a game, Bonnie," Serena muttered. "She can't be that good. I bet she hacked in those shinies."

"Actually Serena," Red chimed in, "I was there when she caught them, and Crystal caught them all on video since they record themselves for a let's play on Youtube. Both she and her sisters are famous online, too. They made the channel years ago for the hopes of entertaining themselves and others. It didn't go anywhere for a while, but once Zenith became Champion, and later, Kalos Queen, people flocked to it like they do to many other celebrities. It's where they got the idea to start a band."

Serena's arms folded as she turned her face up, meanwhile Zenith initiated a battle with a wild Noctowl. Bonnie joined in to help, and the two girls were oblivious to the arguing three behind them. "I don't believe you, there's no way she is famous online, too!" Serena huffed.

"I totally believe it!" Ash defended. "Zenith is amazing, of course she could be a Youtube star!"

"Prove it!"

Red pulled out his phone and a moment later had opened up a channel with 150 million subscribers. "All four of them, 'The Elemental Sisters.' Here's your living proof."

Serena snatched the phone from his hand to see he was right. They had thousands of videos, from vlogs about their daily lives, battles between the sisters and their challengers, footage of their performances, how-to tutorials for makeup and baking, trainer tips, interviews, to their let's plays.

Ash eagerly looked over her shoulder. "Holy cow, you're right! They're really famous!" A light blush dusted his cheeks as he said that, giving the phone back to Red as the three of them tuned back in to the game on the large flatscreen TV.

"Wow, your Pokemon really are strong! We beat that high level Noctowl easy peasy!" Bonnie cheered, handing the joycon back as Zenith saved the game and shut it off.

"Yep. As beta testers, my sisters and I have gotten pretty good at playing these types of games and letting the developers know what to add. For example, this game is really good, but we were thinking of suggesting more post-game activities, like a battle facility or a new place you unlock, since going to Kanto is part of the main storyline now."

"Kanto's in the game, too?" Ash marveled. "That's where my brother and I were born, in Pallet Town!"

Zenith chuckled, hiding the light blush that had spread to her cheeks with her sleeve, though her hazel orbs displayed amusement. "Yeah, we know Ash."

~

Ash's signature "I'm Ash, from Pallet Town" is once again circulated throughout the group, though I think everyone already know by now...

Anyways, bye for now!

Zenith