A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!

Squee, here it is! The concert you've all been waiting for! I put together the outfits myself, too! Lights, camera, and... action!

~

Once the battle was over, the quadruplets made sure their friends had their concert passes before heading out to get ready. They all had their signature outfits picked out, so they went to the dressing rooms.

Zenith came out in an angel white dress with a white-to-hot-pink sweatshirt over it, silvery white leggings, pink feather heels, a butterfly pin for her hair, a feather necklace, a feather bracelet, a pair of breezy earrings and a feather crown to go around her head.

Next, Pine came out in a green crop top covered by a forest green leather jacket, floral pants, a green scarf, an emerald necklace, blossom earrings, a flower comb and clips for her hair- which was pinned up in buns- and sandals decorated in vines and flowers.

Crystal was third in a bombshell blue sparkling dress with an ocean hoodie overtop, shell-themed jean capris, a blue sunhat with a black ribbon, a pair of ocean converse, a pearl bracelet and a set of gold bands with sea creature charms, and a seashell necklace. The ends of her hair had been given a temporary blue dye to the bottom.

Last was Shadow, who donned a red sweater shirt with a flame design, red pants, tan and orange sunglasses, brown heels, fire opal earrings, and a red wristwatch. Her black hair had a red scrunchie holding the french braid in place, two clips with little spark designs on them.

"Ready!?" Zenith asked her younger sisters.

"All ready!" They replied.

~

Meanwhile, Ash and his friends were finding their way to the venue. The place was packed as they entered, revealing an entire shop dedicated to their merch. T-shirts with the four girls, earrings and necklaces with elemental charms, hats with the band logo, it just seemed to go on forever!

Bonnie immediately noticed the Pop Funko figures of each of the girls, dragging Clemont with her as Ash browsed the isles and Serena followed him, Red looking around as well. He picked out a mug with Crystal's water-element design, as well as an ocean-themed phone case and a bag with the quadruplets posing on it.

As Clemont was telling Bonnie they couldn't afford to buy much, one of the employees noticed the front-seat/backstage passes they had, rushing over in exclamation. "Those are the Sawyers' exclusive passes, meaning you can get anything you want free at the shop and the concession stand! You must feel honored!"

Of course, Bonnie squealed in joy, getting one figure of each girl before racing off to get accessories while Clemont followed, grabbing some things on his way. Ash was also quite thorough, having bought a bunch of stuff before getting it bagged and rushing over at the prospect for food. Serena walked out empty-handed, though she was sure to get some food as well.

Bonnie ended up with a slushie and a huge bucket of popcorn, Clemont with a few large pretzels and a cup of water. Ash got a few orders of chicken tenders and a soda, and Pikachu loaded them up on ketchup. Red followed up by getting fries and a hot dog, while Serena haughtily bought a smoothie and began ranting about how the quadruplets were trying to poison her with "fattening foods."

They found their way to the front seats, realizing they were recliners instead of regular theater chairs. Ash turned around to realize the place was already filling up, most of the seats already filled with eager fans, and the crowd pouring in wasn't slowing down. Some people even sat on the floor!

The black-haired boy took another bite of his snack, turning to see two more people had taken seats in the front row, gleaming backstage passes on their belts. Both wore suits of black with golden trimming, and they both had their hair tucked into hats- one of them had a skirt, too.