A Flowery Meadow!

Sorry for the late-night posting of this chapter, but Wattpad wouldn't let me into my account, and I had to end up changing my password. No idea why... But at least I'm back!

~

"You mean the next Pokemon Showcase in Anistar is in two days!? Why did no one tell me sooner!?" Serena yowled, just now figuring out she was only days away from her next performance and didn't have a routine yet. "But I'm still totally gonna win it! I just... need to put something together quicker than I anticipated."

They were walking through a beautiful meadow, and they agreed they should take a break to relax there. Well, relax for anyone who wasn't Ash or Serena, the former wanting to train his team and Serena needing to come up with her routine and practice it.

"Come on, Dedenne! Yipee!" Bonnie exclaimed. "This place is so beautiful!"

"Don't run so fast, Bonnie! You might get hurt," Clemont warned, though his sister ignored him like usual. Pine pat his shoulder.

Serena tugged on Ash's arm. "Let's go have a look too!"

The black-haired boy turned to Zenith and Nic. "Would you mind overseeing my training and giving some pointers? My Pokemon and I wanna be as strong as possible to fight the Anistar City Gym Leader, and we'd really appreciate the guidance of two regional Champions!"

"Of course, Ash! Olympia's pretty tough, but with some hard work I know you can overcome any challenge you put your mind to. Lead the way!" He ran deeper into the meadow in the same direction as Bonnie, who collapsed in the flower beds.

Nic nodded as well, a small smile on her face as she took in the vast open space.

"What a beautiful place," Clemont said softly as he made his way down the hill.

"And it smells so nice!" Added Bonnie. "Wow, look at the Vivillon, and the Budew!"

Sure enough, many wild Pokemon seemed to live in the meadow. "Hey, check out the Hoppip!" Ash added.

"And the Caterpie," Shadow interjected, picking one of the Bug-Types up from under flowers. Serena screamed at the sight of it.

"Well, if we're going to be taking a break here, I'll make us some tea," Clemont stated, Pine nodding and following. They began setting up the portable stove and heated some water.

Ash reached to grab his Pokeballs and released his Pokemon. "Guys, let's go!" His Frogadier, Hawlucha, Noibat, and newly-evolved Talonflame appeared, along with Pikachu who was already out.

Clemont released his Bunnelby, Luxray, and Chespin, while Serena released her Braixen and Pancham. The Sawyer sisters, Nic, and Red shared a look before they all released their full teams.

Zenith's Zoroark, shiny Gardevoir, Ninetales, Noivern, Glacey, and Espy; Shadow's Delphox, Houndoom, shiny Mimikyu, Salamence, Flare, and Umbri; Crystal's Greninja, Blaziken, Azumarill, Dragonite, Shiny Vaporeon in Vapor, and Sylvy; and finally Pine's Chesnaught, Lucario, shiny Charizard, Corviknight, Leafy, and Jolt. And not to mention the four shiny Eevees as well: Star, Nyx, Melody, and Pepper. Then there was Red's Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Lapras, and Snorlax. Nic humbly pulled her partners' Pokeballs from her belt and released them: the Umbreon and Alolan Raichu they had seen before, along with a Silvally, Midnight-form Lycanroc, Corviknight, and the last, a shiny Gardevoir.

In total there were fifty-one Pokemon that belonged to the group, which made the meadow suddenly not seem as vast, since there were so many Pokemon so spread out.