Team Rocket!? Again!?

Hope you guys continue to enjoy reading my story, and thanks for over 50 views and five votes in only three chapters! You guys really rock!

~

Zenith was the first of our heroes to wake. She yawned, stretched, got dressed, and stepped out of the tent. It was brilliantly sunny and warm, perfect for her loose black dress. Pulling her honey blonde and pink hair into a high ponytail, she released her Pokemon.

"Let's surprise everyone with a nice breakfast as thanks for letting us stay the night!"

"Noi!"

"Nine! Nine!"

"Zoro zoro zoroark!"

"Garde. Gardevoir voir voir."

"Esp, espeon espy!"

"Glace... Glaceon glacey."

"I'll take those as six yesses! Besides, we're all heading to Coumarine, so we may as well stay together until then!" Zenith exclaimed as she fished out her cooking supplies. "Fire it up!"

The Champion spent about half an hour cooking, preparing a hearty breakfast of eggs, toast, and bacon, along with her famous Pokepuffs.

Clemont and Bonnie woke up, immediately leaving their tent to investigate the smell. They were overjoyed to see the breakfast, volunteering to help put the finishing touches on. "Of course, you two! Let's get this yummy meal on plates and find everyone something to drink!"

The two saluted before Clemont began fixing everyone's plates while Bonnie poured out Fresh Waters into cups.

As they assembled around the campsite with the plates, Serena came out of her tent, hair a mess and eyes drooping. However, when she saw the food, her jaw dropped. "Wow, this breakfast looks amazing!"

Zenith waved to her. "Go wake Ash up, will you? The boy's the only one who hasn't come to see my amazing cooking skills in action. And my Pokemon's, of course!"

The girl nodded before heading to the boy's tent, unzipping it and getting him up. At the prospect of food, he was immediately seated and reaching for a plate, causing our other heroes to laugh.

Everyone released their Pokemon for the meal, though this time everyone noticed Goomy cowering away from Dedenne and Gardevoir again.

They seemed confused, especially the two partial Fairy-Type Pokemon, but Clemont had the answer. "It's probably because of Dedenne's and Gardevoir's typings. Fairy-Types are strong on Dragons, and are completely immune to Dragon-Type moves."

At the mention of fairies, the tiny Pokemon quavered even more, backing up the blond's claim.

Zenith handed him a Pokepuff and smiled. "It's okay, Goomy. There's nothing for you to be afraid of here. Dedenne is a friend, just like Ash and me! And Gardevoir has been my trusty partner for years; she'd never do a thing to hurt you."

At her words, and the treat, it seemed to calm down, but it still wouldn't get near the Fairy-Types. "I'm sure they'll be friends eventually," Clemont sighed, finishing his breakfast.

As our heroes finished their meal and began to pack up camp, Zenith informed them of her plans. "Since you four are heading to Coumarine City, I'll be tagging along until we get there. That's where the next Pokemon Showcase I'm supposed to make an appearance at is, which is happening in a few days, and I'd hate to go alone when I can travel with you all!"

"Sounds good, Zenith!" Ash exclaimed. Then he turned around, toward the direction of the city. "I'm going to scour ahead to see if there's anything around."