Friends in Anistar

Even though I haven't responded to all of it, thanks again for so much feedback on this story. Knowing so many people enjoy what I write keeps me motivated to write more, so know that each and every one of you, my dear readers, are appreciated.

Without further ado, our heroes are finally arriving in the city, and seeing a few familiar faces!

~

The next morning, everyone got up and had food, then packed up their things. Serena wouldn't stop bragging about her new Eevee, releasing it to show the poor thing was terrified of her.

However, before the honey blonde could go chasing after it, Eevee walked over to Bonnie's Eevee- Zenith and the young girl had already told everyone how the Normal-Type came to them at night with the intent to return Bonnie's flower crown and ended up allowing itself to be captured and become Bonnie's partner.

"...Eevui...?"

Bonnie's Eevee's eyes lit up as it tackled Serena's Eevee. "Eev! Eev vui vui eev!"

The two both stood up with big smiles, nuzzling at one another. "So those are the two Eevees we met yesterday..." Ash mused.

Shadow squinted her eyes as she peered at them. "If I'm not mistaken, these Eevees seem to be twins! The markings on their fur are almost identical, and they have the same shades of fur and eye color. Plus they're about the same size, too."

"Is that right, little one? Are you and Serena's Eevee twins?" Bonnie asked her partner, who nodded and rubbed its shoulder on its sibling. The more timid Eevee shied away from Bonnie's glance, especially when Dedenne perked up to wave at them, but Bonnie's Eevee just gave the electric mouse a smile.

"At first, I would have thought they were both timid by nature, but it appears only Serena's is. It seems like Bonnie's Eevee is Jolly!" Zenith exclaimed. "Both are speed-raising natures, but while one lowers attack, the other lowers special attack... Even more proof they're twins!"

The group of heroes shared a chuckle before continuing on their journey to Anistar City, the newest additions to their teams meeting the rest of their Pokemon.

~

"We finally made it to Anistar City! There's the Pokemon Center!" Bonnie exclaimed. "And look, there's a battlefield right outside it!"

"I need to go practice for the Showcase!" Serena exclaimed, running off toward it with Braixen, Pancham, and a hesitant Eevee in tow. Bonnie's Eevee waved as its sibling was whisked away, as if to promise they'd be right there to watch.

Our heroes followed after them, sitting down on the benches by the battlefield while Serena tried to coordinate a routine, which wasn't going too well despite Bonnie's Eevee cheering them on. Serena's Eevee really didn't seem to know what they were doing, and Serena kept forcing the young Pokemon to try harder until it ran off to hide in its siblings fur.

"Just practice with Braixen and Pancham for now, Serena, and maybe Eevee will join you later," Crystal told her, trying her hardest to smile at the girl who was just screaming at a young and scared Eevee.

"Hey, at least it seem like Eevee has taken a liking to Bunnelby," Pine pointed out, noticing the Eevee not instantly running away from the rabbit-like Pokemon. "He's so quiet and calm that Eevee isn't afraid!"

Chespin grinned and ran over to them, beginning to chase Eevee around Bunnelby, who only sighed. Bonnie's Eevee jumped in and pounced on Bunnelby, baring its teeth just enough to know it meant business and didn't want anyone messing with its twin. "Ches ches..."