Forgetting stuff again? Really!? At least we know more about our not-dead m-

We're so close to the New Year, and winter has settled in among us! But as the chapter says, stuff today will be slowly revealing more and more of the Sawyer family past! Can you guess who the blond is now?~

~  ~

The blond pulled his hand away from his face, revealing lime green eyes. "Hey Sky, Blaze, Yuki, Rose."

        "Gladion!?! What are you doing here!?" Zenith immediately whisper-yelled, running over to hug him

"Big brother...?" Ash asked.

Zenith turned around. "You've got to keep it a secret, but yes, this is my older brother, Gladion, but if you have to refer to him, use Bolt." She then looked back at him. "It's not safe! If anyone else finds out, they can track you for sorcery and we'll all be thrown in prison!" She hissed to him so only the siblings could hear.

"Mother sent me after we felt your powers awaken. There's danger coming to all the regions, especially Kalos, and the world will need us whether they like it or not," Gladion told her and the other Sawyers quietly.

"How is Null?" Crystal asked. "And is mom..." She figured out that their mother was indeed alive, but it still felt like salt in the wound talking about her.

"Both Null, who finally lost its helmet and became a Full, or as I've started calling it, Silvally, and mother are fine. She's recovered from the toxins thanks to Icy going undercover and finding the cure in Kanto, and they've since returned," Gladion told them.

"Who's Icy?" Bonnie asked, having overheard the codename. Red shook his head lightly at the mention of the rest of the Sawyer family.

Crystal excused herself. "Icy is our little sister's code name. Our mom got sick a long time ago, and Icy had to travel to help her. Our mommy is gone now, though," she lied, with good reason. If anyone besides them knew Lusamine was still alive...

Clemont turned to them. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but the manager is leaving by helicopter, and he's taking me back to the gym to train. See you all soon, take care of Bonnie for me!"

Pine spun around to wave. "Bye Clemont! See you later!"

Gladion gave Zenith a questioning look. "She's not usually that kind to someone she just recently met. I know he's the gym leader, but who is everyone else?"

She pointed around the room. "This is Ash, Bonnie, Serena, and their Pokemon. We've been traveling with them since we met up on the way to Coumarine."

"Pleasure to meet you all. I'm afraid I've got to leave now." Under his breath, he added, "Mother is at hiding in the Paradise, which sprung up with the cover of helping Pokemon recover. Mages and Sorcerers/Sorceresses of all kinds are gathering in wait; stop by as soon as you can."

He then released his Zoroark, which winked before the two seemed to disappear, being replaced by a normal-looking Lumiose citizen, who walked out the back exit.

"What just happened?" Ash asked, stunned.

"He was checking in with us about some things. He's got a bit of a bad record, so that's why he can't really be seen around," Pine explained.

"So that G- I mean, that Bolt guy is your brother?" Serena asked.

"Yep, but with our mother dead and our *ahem* abusive father gone, he, Icy, and us have been on different paths. He was old enough to go off on his own back then, while the Professor took us in and our little sister was adopted by a family in the Alola region," Crystal explained.

"I'm sorry your mommy and daddy are gone," Bonnie told them sympathetically.

Zenith gave the girl a small hug. "It's alright, the Professor was a better father figure anyway, and it was only a few years until we were able to leave for our Pokemon journey. Then I became Champion and Kalos Queen, with Yuki and Rose being dual performers who are still trying to challenge me, Blaze started working part-time for the Professor- oh yeah, Yuki started her bakery and Rose her training facility."

"Besides, we got to meet you guys!" Crystal added.

Shadow rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, pleasure. Anyways, we should hurry to Lumiose. Our concert is in a few days, I need to deliver a few things to the professor, and Rose needs to work her shifts at the facility. Not to mention all your news interviews," she said.

Zenith gasped. "I forgot! My first one back is tomorrow! Alright everyone, put the legends back in the PC and get out your fliers, let's pick 'em up and move 'em out!"

"Wait, concert!? You guys have a band!?" Ash practically screeched. Red silently laughed.

"Yep, only the world's most famous band ever: The Four Elements," he explained, to which Ash's jaws dropped, while Bonnie stared in awe at the four sisters.

Zenith chuckled at their reactions while motioning to the PC box.

They nodded, returning the four legendaries before adding their starters back to their team and leaving out the back door. Serena refused to get on Corviknight again, so instead Ash rode on it.

With Zenith on her Noivern with Bonnie, Crystal on her Dragonite, Shadow on her Salamence, Red happily sharing Charizard's large back with Pikachu, and Pine struggling with Serena on her shiny Charizard, who looked ready to burn the petty girl's face with a powerful Flare Blitz, our heroes set off.

~  ~

Whadya think? Cool, right? Anyway, I gotta take my leave for now, but I'll see you lovelies again in 2020!~

Goodbye and Signing off for the decade,

Zenith S. Sawyer