Pokemon of the Sisters

Alright, time for the weekly chapter! Now that the sisters have uncovered their powers(?), what's next? Continue on to find out, my lovelies!

~  ~

None of the sisters dared to speak of what happened until they were positive everyone else was fast asleep. "So all four of our powers activated when we were with our elements, it seems," Zenith whispered, the other three huddled around her in the Sawyer sisters' room at the Center.

"Yeah... What do we do?" Pine said quietly.

"I think our best bet is to stick together. We've all got upcoming performances along the same path that Ash and his friends are traveling, and what better way to hide suspicion than a few sisters traveling for a gym challenge with their friends?" Zenith reasoned. "No one can know that we inherited Mom's magic, or else we'll be jailed instantly."

Crystal put her hand out, in between them. "Sawyer sisters stick together?"

"Agreed," the others answered, putting all their hands together in the middle.

"Wait, does this mean I have to perform, too?" Shadow groaned.

Pine and Crystal prodded her side. "We're legendary; you can do no wrong. You're our Tough sister, after all. Sky is the Beautiful face of the Sawyer Sisters, we're the behind-the-scenes Cute'n'Cool foundation, and you're the youngest quadruplet with the fire in her eyes," they said together.

"Yeah yeah, fine. Just... please do not try to make Houndoom and me dress up in that frilly pink thing again, or he'll use Incinerate and you know how that ends," Shadow reminded them, giving in to performing for the first time in months, if not years.

"Don't worry, Blaze; our next music gig should be in Lumiose after all. Then you can shred your electric guitar and be as edgy as you want," Zenith reassured her.

The four shared a nod. "Now, let's get some sleep so we won't have to take turns carrying one another around on our travels tomorrow, ey?" Pine joked.

"The day I willingly carry you, Rose, is the day I die," Shadow deadpanned.

~  ~

That morning, Clemont began packing up his things more quickly and recklessly than Zenith expected from him. "Hey Clemont, what's up?"

"I need to go train for my gym battle with Ash, so I'm leaving early. Can you take care of Bonnie for a few days before you all get to Lumiose?" He asked, putting his bag over his shoulder.

Zenith nodded. "Of course. Good luck!"

As the blond headed out, everyone waved him goodbye before going back to what they were doing previously. Crystal and Red, who had showed up about an hour before, were talking with Serena, and Pine played with Bonnie, while Ash was gulping down cereal with Goomy. Shadow had headed out to gather some information for Professor Sycamore, who had called her that morning.

"Ash, slow down! You're going to choke!" Zenith chided, sitting next to the boy.

He gave a sheepish grin. "Goomy's been a little down, so I thought I'd take him training today before we headed toward Lumiose City!"

"Sounds fun! Mind if I join you?" She asked, reaching for her belt. "Glacey, Espy and I need to practice for our next Showcase appearance."

From across the room, Pine caught wind of their conversation. "If you're training them, let Leafy and Jolt tag along!"

"And Sylvy and Vapor!" Crystal added.

"I guess I'm babysitting our Eeveelutions, then!" Zenith laughed. "Sucks for Flare and Umbri. Alright, Ash, what do you say?"