Freestyle Round is a Go!

The next two chapters will feature two fan characters that found an easter egg tucked away on my profile, so look forward to meeting them! For now, though, he're the freestyle round in all its glory!

~

After a brief intermission, the spotlight came back on to show Monsieur Pierre walking down silver steps. "Thank you all for waiting! Next, it's the Freestyle Performance you've all been waiting for! Here are the five young ladies who made it past the Theme Performance, guaranteed to show you their greatest performances yet. First, the famous trio of girls you all know and love, the Sawyer Sisters!"

He stepped off the dark stage as the hole in the center lifted up with the platform. There stood Crystal, Pine, and Shadow together, their outfits similar to before but with much more spice. The spotlight turned on, illuminating the girls and their Pokemon.

Crystal's jumpsuit was now studded in diamonds, her cape billowing behind her and her long platinum blonde and teal-streaked hair pulled into a high ponytail. A mask with the same colors was covered her face, and Greninja wore a similar one except it was black and teal.

Pine's blazer was open to reveal a lacy, flower-patterned crop top underneath, revealing a bit of her tan skin. Her lightning bolt leggings were still there, but her shoes had been replaced by skin-colored stockings with vines winding up to her ankles, a flower blooming on each leg. She had her hair down and half covered her face- including her blue-green eye- the other half pulled back in a braid. A half-mask covered the area around her visible eye- her light brown one. Chesnaught had on a mask over the right side of his face as well, and had similar lotus blossoms and vines on his legs.

Shadow's red cloak that previously covered most of her now was open enough to reveal the skin-tight black and crimson costume she had on under it, much like a superhero's costume would be, with tall black combat boots, a black belt, fingerless gloves, and to top it off, a black mask over her pale face. Her hair remained unchanged aside from the unmistakable red ribbon in the back. Delphox wore red ribbons on her ear fur and also donned a cloak and mask, holding her flaming stick in glove-covered hands.

The audience erupted into cheers as the routine began.

Simultaneously, all three sisters were lifted in the air- Crystal by Greninja's tongue, Pine by Chesnaught's Vine Whip that supported her weight, and Shadow by Delphox's Psychic.

"Delphox, Mystical Fire!" Shadow exclaimed, leaping out of her Pokemon's psychic grasp as the Pokemon sent a huge blue flame above them.

"Chesnaught, Frenzy Plant!" Pine shouted, a huge beanstalk growing in the middle of the stage, which Shadow caught onto. The plant grew until the tip reached the fire attack. Chesnaught used its vines to toss the brunette into the air as she did a variety of twirls and flips, and caught her once more to set her back down.

"Now Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Crystal completed, jumping down from her Pokemon's grasp while the Greninja shot tiny blades of water at the Mystical Fire. The blue flame was extinguished, the remaining embers falling down and setting the Frenzy Plant on fire.

Shadow, who had climbed to the top, gracefully leapt over the small flames with her billowing outfit following behind her, before she faced the audience and dove off the edge of the beanstalk. "Power-Up Punch!"

Delphox used its gloved hands to punch the Frenzy Plant, making it dissolve into the air as a bunch of sparks and sparkles.

"Grass Knot!" Crystal instructed, her Greninja leaping over her head, landing in a tuck-and-roll, before forming a sphere of soft grass and leaves in its arms, catching Shadow from free-fall a moment later and let her bounce back onto her feet.