B.F.S

Onika's POV
Continued day
(The N word is used please do not repeat or respond in anyway to if you are not black❤️)
Sorry for any mistakes!

    We were walking out with her hands still on me keeping me close to cover her big ass print that I wanted to take. It would make it go down and easier for it to go unnoticed right? "Speed up you ain't slick" she whispered in my ear as I pulled her closer by her sagging pants. I turned to her slightly tipsy smiling as we made it to the truck, "Baby, let me please you." I quietly whined and moaned pressed against the truck by the less tipsy woman before my eyes. "You in public mamas" she whispered in my ear as she pressed closer on me leaving that monstrous dick on me.

    My hands held her arms as I whined even more resting my head on her shoulder, "You're mean" was all I could mutter as she backed off me turning me around letting me get in before her. She sat down and I got right in between her legs hearing a huff come from her and something hard on my back side, it was harder than her dock normally is. I was about to ask til I heard her in my ear, "You need to be careful, I still got that thing on me. It ain't got a safety" she said with her southern accent thick and smooth. "Yes daddy" I whispered looking to her. Everyone was talking as I grind into her lap feeling her hold my waist, I did it without them noticing but she would tighten her grip when I got deep.

    I looked up seeing Wayne was eyeing Lo who was smiling in Chris face talking. He really want her... I only watched for a moment until Rih called me, "Nika, would you go with us to a cabin or a house upstate for Christmas? I wanna do something like that so bad" she dragging out drunker than me. I nodded at her with a soft smile, "I would love to go with y'all I miss the snow" I spoke truthfully leaning back onto the body behind me getting that warm feeling again. I looked up seeing she was on her phone I assume checking her work stuff and the shipment she was talking about before.

   "Hey mama" I heard her say getting me to look up at her and smile widely, I've been trying to cover my little side for the longest but shit I just want to be babied. "Hi daddy" I spoke in a quiet voice getting in her neck and pulling her arms around me as she stayed on her phone. She pulled out her other one that was her personal and let me see everything in it, "I want to show you her messages and prove I never responded to her." She spoke quietly over my head; she went to the messages and found the number I know she didn't save seeing nothing was sent from her only the bitch that wanted her.

    A smile grew on my face as she deleted and blocked her number getting me to kiss her full lips deeply, shit they juicy.. i wanted to pull my hands from her but she's addicting. "Nika, no" she whispered on my lips as I tried to make out with her; she removed my hands from her sweater and made me face forward unwillingly. "When we get home" was all she added as I sat disappointed and falling from my delight drunk-ness.

"Were at the house" I heard someone say after what felt like seconds but ended to be minutes after. I got up from Bey's lap watching my steps as I walked holding my purse by the chain and soon after felt her hands around my waist trying to keep me steady. "I need to take you home, go in the house and lay down in the main bed room" she spoke softly getting me to shake my head no, "I'm staying under you." I replied whole heartedly. Her head shook and she grabbed my hand leading me inside, I let her hand go and got on her back which she immediately caught me. She laughed and spun me around before speaking "You should be tired by now" she said softly.

I just shook my head and rested it in her neck even though I was indeed tired, I closed my eyes and grew comfortable. I heard them all talking and then felt my phone vibrate though I decided to ignore it but it rung again so I threw it on the couch and let her lead the way to the bed room. I looked down and saw she was indeed still hard, "Let me down" I asked quietly getting what I wanted I stripped myself as she reloaded her guns when I was butt ass naked.