Away

Onika's POV
December 24 (7:42am)
Home

       "Mmm" I moaned waking up in bed alone with messy sheets, "Bey?" I called out confused looking around. "I'm down here baby, come eat before we leave!" She called out bringing a soft smile to my face. I sat up looking around the bed for my panties seeing they were on the edge, I put them back in before going to the bathroom doing my hygiene then going downstairs. "Mm Good morning big boy" I smiled coming up behind her seeing her dick was hard and on the counter as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She laughed a bit shaking her head before speaking, "Good morning, how did you sleep?" She asked me looking down a bit standing shirtless and without boxers in her pajama pants.

    "I slept great, you know how to kept a girl comforted." I smile "how about you?" I asked looking at the food then at her dick just sitting here, I licked my lips while my hands ran up and down her torso. "The same for me, how would you like your eggs and sausage? Separate or a omelet?" She asked putting the eggs in the skillet with the meat cut up on the side. "Now you know I love your sausage in m-"Alright nasty ass" she laughed as I kissed her back, "Do you need any help?" She seasoned the eggs adding cheese too then the meat. "Uhh, no I actually didn't want you doing anything today. I wanna cater to you." She spoke looking down at me. Was my shit that good? She ain't never said that before... "Are you okay?" I asked gently touching her cheek getting a smile. "Yes, please just let me do this. I always get you material things but time and care isn't the same." She spoke before kissing my lips.

   She pulled back for a moment as I bit my bottom lip, "Can I sit with you when we eat?" I asked. I really been craving what's between her legs, I don't know why but I need to feel it in me.... She nodded still smiling and bent back down a bit kissing me again holding my hips. I kept her close still softly kissing her, "Nika.. we not doing this right now." She spoke and I was confused til I saw what she meant seeing my hand was pulling her into me by her pants and the other already holding her dick. "I-I want it.." I whispered looking back to her on her lips she gave me another kiss then pulled back removing my hands. "Go sit down so we can eat, you had enough yesterday." She added at the end looking at me "But I-"But no, and we also need to talk about going to therapy or counseling." She explained.

   I honestly grew nervous, "Bey, I don't have a problem with it but.." "But?" She asked turning off the stove coming to me since I'm leaned against the counter near the sink. "But I don't trust asking them, what if they tell about us! What are we going to do then?" She put her hands on my waist pulling me into her and I could still feel my best friend against my stomach. "I'll get a contract, I just want us to be right completely right for more than just this baby but for us both. I'll change everything for you." She spoke looking me in the eye running her thumb back and forth on my cheek. "Okay, I agree with everything. Just make sure they don't try and use this against us later please." I asked as she rested her head on mines, "You know I won't put you in anymore danger.. that's how I messed up the first time." She whispered as I closed my eyes just living in the moment.

I held her arm and waist, "I'm proud of you" she let out. My eyes opened confused, "Wh-why?" I asked looking up to her. Her eyes looked to me just before she picked me up getting a quiet gasp from me, "You stayed you through everything.. and through it all you never once switched on me.. Ashanti wasn't as deep as you she knew about the trap. You.. you know everything to me, you are everything to me and I-" A knock on the door interrupted her. We looked to each other confused before she moved a to go open it, "Uh-Uh, where ya shirt huh?" I asked with my accent coming out. I heard her laugh grabbing a tight ass wife beater that didn't make a damn difference, I heard some talking but it was another female voice I didn't recognize that was followed with laughter. Who the fuck?...

     I walked to the front door seeing Bey leaning against it dick all out along with her damn muscles and shit with the dogs looking between me and her confused and growling. But what got me was the bitches at the door, "Hey Nic! We were just asking about you." I heard Kim say but Angela was eyeing mines and what she could bring to bed. "Hey.. What are y'all doing here?" I asked with Bey's eyes on me, I forgot what I had on til I looked at what she did seeing the top buttons were open enough to see cleavage but nothing too special for the eye. "Well, we came to drop off Christmas gifts knowing you wouldn't be here but we saw a car outside and someone answered the door." Chyna spoke in a sexual manner bitting her lip a bit looking at Bey who held a face of slight discomfort she tried her best to cover.