Comfort

Onika's POV

Beyonce's house

July 11 (5:30 am)

Beyonce was getting ready for work while I just laid in her bed. "You okay NicNac?" she asked "I don't want you to go..." I said sitting up wrapping the comforter around me. She had just gotten out the shower so she only had on undergarments, I looked up and down her body while biting my lip I never notice she had body like she does. "Quit staring you creep." she said with her back to me. "How-" "Because I know you Nic even if it's only been a couple of weeks." she spoke interrupting me. I started pouting "Uhuh don't start with that Onika." she said sternly "But I want you to stay with me." I said "Nicki you know I can't stay." "Then let me go with you!" I said excitedly as it just came to my mind "Nicki..." she said turning around beginning to button her shirt moving towards the bed"Daddy please I promise I won't do anything I just don't wanna be at home by myself anymore." I spoke honestly moving near her. "You're not here alone the dogs are here too." I sucked my teeth "They don't count." I said standing on the bed as she wrapped her arms around me and picked me up.

I crossed my arms and got an attitude. She was trying to talk to me but I wasn't listening until she said "Let me get my belt." "Nooo! Daddy no I'm sorry!" I said "Do even know what I just said to you?" she asked I nodded yes and she gave me a authoritative stare then I shook my head no. Placing me on my bed she went to my closet and said "I don't want you to come with me because we're going to be out the rest of the day when I get back." "We are?" I asked confused "Yes we are. I wanted you to stay because I know if you don't you're going to be sleepy and throwing tantrums.." she said while pulling out some clothes for me "Do you still want to go to work with me or stay home?" "I'll stay" I said defeated she walked towards me and kissed my forehead, my nose then went she was about to kiss my lips like I wanted she lifted my head to kissed my chin and laughed while I pouted. I followed her to the kitchen.

"You really mad?" she said as she put the pancakes on a plate and finished breakfast. I just looked at her, made my plate and sat down with an even bigger attitude than before. Bey stared at me for a while until she started eating, it was around 6:40 when she was supposed to be heading out to leave I was about to sit on the couch but she had other plans being her she started kissing all over my face making me laugh "I don't to leave the house knowing you're mad at me okay? I'll come back as soon as possible and we can start getting ready for the rest of the day." I said okay and hugged her while she hugged back and kissed my head.

Beyonce's POV

4:15 pm

I was walking into the house when I heard music playing in the living room I saw the dogs sitting around while Nicki danced to 'Tap Out' by Jeremih and Jay Rock. Damn she look good. I keep watching her movements that were very sexual and matched to the beat. For a virgin she don't move like one. Once the song was over I made my presence known "So that's how you move." I spoke scaring her "N-no not all the time." she said shyly "Go upstairs and get ready we're going to the beach with the boys and some other people." I said "How come they don't just come over here since you have a pool?" she questioned "Because I don't want all they loud asses at my house." I said laughing to myself remembering the last time we were all here and the cops pulled up. Good Times.

She went to her room while I went to mine checking my phone seeing I got a message from a unknown number it read 'hey daddy B let me know when we're going to hook up again it's been too long🤭😘' Who the fuck gave her my new number?! Ashanti stay finding a way to get in contact with me. Not replying to the message I began to change clothes leaving on my underwear and just putting on some old basketball shorts. I will not wear swim shorts... I brush my hair into a low ponytail and slip on my prestos going to Nika's room. "You almost ready?" I said walking in she opened the bathroom door "Almost." I looked up and saw her in a thin ass two piece.