Detention

Beyoncé's POV
December 2nd(6:45pm)

"I'm thinking of marrying Rih.."was all I heard as I drove down this slime road causing me to immediately press my breaks stopping the cars behind me as they blew. I turned my head in Aubrey's direction with so much shock and seriousness laced in it; "Nigga what?" I asked loudly keeping eye contact with Aubrey while he lowered his head with embarrassment from how his cheeks turned red.

"I want to marry Robyn" he spoke after a moment gaining some confidence looking at me with a straight face. My face still held shock with my mouth hanging and mind blank, "Whe- How?! How did yo-"She has been my dream since middle school Bey you already know I love her, I would do anything to have her man." He spoke with complete seriousness in his voice. "And I believe you will" I spoke bringing a small smile to my face "If you need my help with anything, I'm here for you" I added as he grew a wide smile.

"Thank you Bey; I want to propose to her soon I just don't know when yet.." he spoke with a slightly uneasy smile while I laughed in the inside; "it's okay the time will come, just wait on it." I assured as I went back to driving finally turning off my hazard lights. "Yeah, but how are you and Nic?" He asked as I switched lanes peeking to my left a bit. "Uhh she's good, still trying to get used to the other school and her normal one" I voiced not going too into it; "But I asked about both of you..together" he voiced making me sigh "I guess we're okay? I don't know I'm not thinking about it.." I spoke in a tone I knew he'd recognize to stop which he did.

The car ride turned to silence while my mind ran over the thought of her and that boy who is yet to leave her alone. I picked her up yesterday day and she was so quiet I knew something had happened but she wouldn't say, she wouldn't even look my way. She's been like that since we've been back... silent.

I pulled up to the little school parking in the front of the doors. We both unbuckled and got out with the still silence evident as I locked the truck and walked in after him, "Mr.Grahm and Ms.Knowles, hello" the woman greeted as he stepped to the desk signing Rih out. While he did so I say down on one of the couches and got on my phone checking my email and messages only to see it's all business and the same people as another day which I could care less for, but that was cut short when Rih ran to me and hugged me causing me to laugh a bit.

"You missed me that much?" I asked hugging her back with a smile on my face as she giggled. "Yes!" She spoke excitedly pulling back from me letting me get up from the chair, "Where's Nicki?" She asked while I fixed my clothes making me look up at her in slight shock. I stammered over my words in my mind before actually coming up with something "She's at school today, she had to stay later" I spoke knowing she was kind of hurt from her not being there.

But the truth is that Nika got detention because of that boy, he got into a fight and Nika was there with him. I asked Cole and Kendrick where they were and they said they were there fighting as well meaning that dumbass was getting jumped; they told me that the only reason they got in was because the other people was trying to get at Nicki but she hasn't said anything to me about any of this. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement but she hasn't said anything I mean she didn't even tell me about her detention the boys did.

"You ready Bey?" Aubrey asked as he held Robyn's hand standing at the door, I looked up and nodded knowing I had a slightly lost look on my face. I made my way behind them getting the keys out my pocket unlocking and starting the truck as we all went to get in. "All I gotta do is pick up Nic and then we can head to Chris house.." I spoke quietly sliding into the black leather driver seat as it began to warm.

---

I got out of the truck and went to the doors of the school breathing hard through my nose, Why would you put your girlfriend in that?.. I unintentionally swung the door open from how it opened and creaked as I went in head high and patience low. I signed the time sheet and waited as they released all of them from I guess upstairs from the sounds of the steps, I stood to the side in my Business causal Burberry attire watching all of the ones I didn't know come down half looking scared to death and others looking like they are used to being there. But I heard some familiar voices coming causing me to look to the stairs seeing his ass come down and then the boys with Nika in between them with a girl right behind.