Mr.Midnight

(Sorry for mistakes y'all better comment and vote fatheads😑)
Onika's POV
6am
December 19th
Carols house

    She is such a hoe.. I couldn't get her fucking that pocket pussy bitch out my head. "Nika, you thinking too hard ladybug." I heard my mom say as I sat on her chair and her on the couch looking between me and the tv; "Momma it's just, why get back at me with cheating? And then expect me to be okay with it? She did worse than me!" I expressed looking at her getting a sigh in return as she grabbed her tea. "You brought a boy into her house four times without asking her permission. You started dating a random boy to sooth your pain rather than talk it out with the woman who took you into her house and is taking care of you still. She's not perfect and neither are you, she had a right in a way because as you said y'all weren't together right?" She asked as much as I wanted to roll my eyes I nodded yes. "Okay so baby you can't be mad that she did it you can be mad about her not telling you because she did it after the fact of you two sleeping together.." she voiced getting a huff from me before I moved over to the couch and laid my head in het lap.

"It's okay honey. Love is hard but finding it is much harder." She voiced rubbing my head as I pouted, "We leave after this to Europe, we're suppose to go to France." I whispered getting a nod. "I'm jealous.You traveling more than people older than you." She smiled trying to brighten my mood. I could only shrug before my voice found me, "I guess but not with her.. she's angering." I voiced crossing my arms "You don't think you are? I've talked to her about this. Before you brought it up to me, she got my wraith over you and your heart but she also took the pain without me." She voiced getting me to look at her confused. "Y'all really talk outside of me being around?" I asked getting a nod, "I talk to her often when she needs some help. You are my only daughter but i do treat her like I raised her because she needs some type of guidance even if she is an adult." She smiled getting me to roll my eyes.

"So she stole my momma from me?" I asked getting her to laugh, "no baby, she's like another son but without the blood attachment." My mom smiled getting a huff from me just as the door bell rung. I got up knowing it was Bey so I just opened the door and walked back to the living room laying my head in my mother's lap, "Hey momma" I heard the blonde say getting me to roll my eyes. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" My mom asked while I watched tv they continued to talk while I watched until my mom tickled my ear "Ma!" I exclaimed whining and moving her hand. "I asked you a question Nika.." I heard her saying getting me to move my eyes to her, "Do you have everything ready to go?" I nodded looking back to the tv hearing sone be clear their throat and my mom nudged me.

   My eyes went from her confused to the blonde who made me irritable, "Yes?" I asked with a obvious attitude. "See no," we both heard getting us to look to the owner of the house "You both need to stop with this childish foolishness aye! Nika you was raised better and we talked about this, Bey... you know what you did was low and wrong. An apology is only the tip of the iceberg of what all you need to do to get right with each other. No relationship is perfect but it should never come to pulling weapons on each other." My mom said no longer looking between us but barely smacking my shoulder getting me to groan.

   " now get ya asses out my house and be careful there. You don't know how they are and how they act to us, we can be ignorant to others." She added meaning Americans. I spoke a yes ma'am and got up since Beyoncé didn't even sit down. She stayed quiet but nodded helping getting my bag of stuff my mom got me and taking it to her car while I stayed inside, "I love you baby, be careful and let her try to fix it yes?" My mom spoke getting my attention and a nod. We hugged and she kissed my cheek, I walked to the door with her behind me seeing the door was still open since Bey was loading the car. I went and got in only to see the blonde dumbass going back to the front door talking to my mom, I went on my phone texting and scrolling through Instagram until the driver door opened and she got in.