Goodbyes

Beyoncé's POV
Same day

We're sitting on the couch well I am and Nic is on the floor with the dogs playing with her toys "Nika, what are you wearing to their house?" I asked as she continued to suck in her binky she looked at me then climbed onto the couch and into my lap. I held her waist and she held onto my shirt with her head in my neck whining, I grabbed her blanket the she held onto in her hand by the corner and pulled it over her getting it off the floor "You want a nap baby?" She shook her head no realizing she was about to take one and tried to get up but I held her.

I picked her up and got her some milk since warm honey and vanilla almond milk to help her, I put it in her little cup and whined while I sat her on the counter. "I know you're sleepy little mamas." I said coming back to her after warming it up I stood between her legs as she started to lean on my chest, I took her binky out and gave her the cup that she didn't want at first but took after a few minutes. I picked her up as she drunk it and I went back to the couch laying us down again. She had her head in my neck still and a hand in my hair with her legs kind of wrapped around me.

She started to finish her milk and got sleepier so I pulled the blanket over her. She whined not wanting the cup so I put it on the ground then rubbed her back making her whimper and hold onto me "You gonna take ya nap mamas?" She slightly nodded barely awake. "D-Daddy" "Yes babygirl?" "I-I don't wa-wanna" "I know but baby you have to so you aren't bad later okay? I'll take one with you so you aren't alone." I kissed her head and pulled her closer and she whimpered before going to sleep. I got on my phone taking pictures of her and ya in general for later uses, I put my phone down and rubbed her back before falling asleep myself.

I was asleep for a while before I felt my phone start to vibrate I picked it up seeing it was work "Hello?" I spoke into the phone "Hi is this Ms. Beyoncé Knowles" "This is she" "Well hi this is Timothy Ferris from Diamond cooperation, I was calling about the details of you getting here and the agreement deal we made." "Yes what about it exactly." I said and Nic started to move and whine so I rubbed her back since she was still sleep. "Well when you'll be arriving to Washington and where you'll be staying.. I think it would be good if we talked about this over a meal." I rolled my eyes and internally sighed "Sure we can do that, I'll email you the hotel name and my arrival time."

Nic was whining and whimpering which meant she was waking up, when she sat up she looked at me with a frown since I was on the phone. I pecked her pouty lips and listened to the arrogant man on my phone she started to whine then turned around in my lap and began to crawled but her butt was in the air and I could see that her panties were wet where her lips were. I bit my lip then I put my finger tips on her wetness and she moaned then laid down with her butt still up she looked back at me whimpering some while I just gave her a smirk. I pulled her by her leg back into me and she moaned when she came in contact with my stomach.

The man was still talking and I was listening while rubbing Nic's cheeks massaging them and messing with her wetness some. She tried crawling away but I held her waist "Daddy" she whined so I shh'd her making her whin some more so I grabbed a hand full of her ass roughly making her whimper. Afterwards I kissed them and bent over grabbing her neck from the front and pulling her into me, I put my phone on speaker and sat it on the extended part of the couch and I went behind her ear licking it as I held her up. She whimpered as I lowered her into my lap some so she could sit on my hard member some "Not too loud baby, I don't want him to hear what's mine" I spoke in her ear before moving her hair and sucking on her neck and putting my free hand in her panties.

"Ms.Knowles do you know when your scheduled to be leaving?" "I should be leaving no later than Monday, may I know why you ask?" I said while playing with Nika's wetness and having my face in her neck as she lowly whimpered rubbing her slit against my still fingers. I smirked evilly and nibbled on her cheek some, "Why are you so wet little girl?" I whispered "Mmm... daddy" "Answer me little girl" "I was dreaming about you and" she grind into my lap making me groan and smile. "You want me to fuck you? You want me to stick my cock in that tight slippery hole you got?" I said choking her some and pulling her closer to me.