New Day

Beyonce POV

December 9th

4:47am

   All I heard was my phone ringing as I slept with Nika against my chest. I never knew she snored until now; it's not bad but it is surprising. I reached for the piece of technology, "hello?"  I groggily asked hearing her moan a bit I assume trying to get me to shut up. "Boss, we got one of the sellers on your street... we took him to the warehouse" one of my lower workers spoke through the phone. "I'll be on my way leave him by himself with a chair and a table. Call East and Shawn so this can be over in time." I spoke just to hang up and look down at the dark brown haired girl laying deep in my chest.

   "Onika" I whispered rubbing her back receiving a quiet hum in return. I just watched as she slept on me in my shirt, I really just had sex with her. I couldn't even get all the way in... but it's too much for her at once. I ran my hand down close to her ass but she moved it whispering a "no" and a "it hurts"; I kissed her head and the side of her face that was showing. "I have to go princess" I whispered in her ear getting a hum just as I began move from beneath her.

   Once I got up I moved to the bathroom taking care of my hygiene and undressing from the makeshift pajamas I had on to go into my closet drawer and get my joggers and athletic hoodie. I threw on some socks and shoes only to come back to my bed and try to wake Nika up. "Princess" I whispered crawling over her on the bed as I kissed her neck going up to her cheek "Hmm?" Rung from her closed lips.

   "I'm about to leave, you okay by yourself?" I asked barely laying against her much smaller size. Her eyes started to open with sleep still clouding her mindset; "W-Where are you going?" She asked sitting up slowly confused, "I have to go to the warehouse baby. I'll be back before sun up." I softly explained getting a nod and a half sleep 'I love you' right before I kissed her cheek "I love you too" I could only say with a soft smile and tapping her ass just to get a groan and kick in response.

   I got the rest of my stuff and went to the front door leaving just to get in my truck. I grabbed my phone seeing Dave was calling so I mindlessly answered "Yes?" I asked getting a loud laugh through the phone "BABY SISSSS!!! You finally got the pussy!" He exclaimed with his ridiculous laugh "Please don't do this Dave" I spoke with my head shaking and a soft smile on my face. "Come on Bey tell me how it was! Was she as good as expected? Tell me youn" he kept going as I heard his music blast in the back and knowing him as he sped down the road he was on.

   "It was something your ass would never experience since you don't search for nothing real." I answered getting the noise of him sucking his teeth "Now I'll meet you at the warehouse in ten minutes...Get someone to get the address of this mothafucka boss cause I'm tired of they shit" I ended getting an okay before I hung up.

---

   "He say something?" I ask as I walked up to Dwayne and Shawn "Nah he keeping shut for a good minute, you know who he belong to?" Wayne asked as Shawn. I felt my face frown up while I didn't even attempt to fix it "I think he with August.. his workers been in my shit for a while." I lowly growled; "Boss, its set up for you!" I heard one of the workers called. We made way with some of my "chemist" watching in fear and interest while my gun handlers just enjoyed this type of entertainment.

   "Hellooo bottom feeder!" I smiled busting through the door with my leg up; the guy just stared at me with this stubble and dark brown eyes that held his wanted to be hidden fear and fake guard. "Awe do we have a party pooper here?" I asked aloud getting nothing back... "Ooo I guess so!" I said looking at him. I took off my over layer and put on the scrubs, full body apron, and gloves, "I've been told that you have yet to tell my associates who you work for and I'd just like to say. It's not looking to good for you." I ended turning to see his hands in fist as he was laid back  in the chair you would see at the dentist office.