Difference

Onika's POV
Same day

I sat on the floor looking up at daddy as she looked down at me with the same expression, I started to move and shiver some because of my wetness on the top of my thighs and the room temperature. "Dadd-"You want me to touch you?" She asked in a snarky tone "Y-Yes master" I said looking at her print that had somehow gotten larger in a matter of minutes. "You know I'm not going to touch you right? No matter how much you grind into the floor...how about you touch yourself and see where that gets you." She spoke as I stop the unintentional action.

"Go a head, you better do it before I change my mind" she demanded so I quickly changed the way I was sitting and slowly moved my hand between my legs hesitantly touching myself since I've never really done it before. I slipped my hand between the lips moaning from how much my goodies needed the attention "Mmm" I said looking her in the eye, it wasn't the same as when she does it. I couldn't get the same affect, "Whats wrong? Can't get what you want?" She asked sarcastically I just whimpered and kept trying but it didn't work "Awwe the little skit can't get her nut" she said

I whimpered trying harder "Don't hurt my pussy little girl" she spoke making me stop at the tone of her voice, it was demanding and stern I looked up at her and she had a darker look to herself so I slowed down and kept trying for a while this time messing with my breast to see if it would change the outcome but it didn't work. I heard her quietly groan under my moaning and saw she was unbuckling her pants and boxers carefully pulling out her penis which had a curve in it and veins pulsing. It was shiny and glossy as she ran her hand down it spreading whatever it was, I stopped what I was doing "No keep going, make daddy happy" she spoke and I did as she watched carefully. She started to smile caressing her larger male part, I started to lick my lips and stop to watch her getting back on my knees "Who told you to stop?" She spoke and I looked down some before looking back up with an innocent face "Oh you want it?" She asked and I nodded eagerly moving closer some to watch as her fingertips softly ran up and down it.

She got whatever it was off the tip of her and moved it to my mouth putting her two fingers cover with the clear juices in my mouth some so I sucked on them getting as much as I could off but some of it got on my lips and ran down my chin. She pulled them out and I whimpered wanting more "Sit" she spoke and I did looking her in the eye "You want some more you dirty little whore" I nodded whimpering some so she started to go up and down it more groaning some before standing up right in front of my rubbing my face with her other hand "Open your mouth" she spoke which I did. Daddy kept going up and down until she shoved it in my mouth some causing me to moan and whimper. She went deeper and made me gag and choke "You like me fucking that pretty little throat of yours?" She asked holding face and the end of her penis in her hand I moaned since I couldn't speak and she smiled "I knew you would" as she continued to penetrate it going deeper with each stroke.

More tears went down my face as she got more into it, I started to suck on it some leading her to groan and moan as I did so "Imma make sure this little throat is sore and you can't speak" she said going all the way in. "Aaah" I cried though it came out muffled "God baby this mouth of yours" she moaned making me smile some, she went farther and I started to kind of swallow her "Oh fuck" she whispered as she started to pulse more letting me know she was about to cum she went deeper about three more times when she pulled it out some and tapped the tip on my tongue before cumming on it groaning as I kept my tongue out to hold her juices and flick it on her tip some. "Ooo Stop baby" she said making me smile inwardly before repeating my actions. While I was doing it she grabbed my jaw and used her other hand to put up her member making me whimper "Don't swallow it until I say so"

She cleaned herself up some and then looked at me for a second smiling "You look so pretty baby, with the sweat on you and naked my pretty little bitch" she said rubbing my head some "Swallow mamas" she said and I did looking at her as she rubbed my teary cheek only to pull back and go into the demeanor she had before "That's the end of the lesson, you failed so we will go again another time.,,,get up" she spoke and I did which made her kiss me and rub my butt some "Go get in the shower and I'll meet you back in the living room okay?" She spoke "Yes master" I nodded walking out to the living only to go upstairs.

---

I laid on top of her in a onesie with my paci in my mouth "You okay baby?" She asked "Yes daddy, I'm just sleep and sad I didn't make you proud" I voiced honestly "No baby it's okay no ones perfect you won't always do well it happens." She spoke turning my head to her and kissing my nose making me giggle and take my pack out to kiss her deeply.Yes Master....

---
Sleep
-Scooby🐶