Consequences

Onika's POV

Beyonce's house

July 10 (10:45pm)

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since that dream and that conversation. We haven't really spoke to each other since, I tried to talk to her for days but she would give one word responses then she would stay at work all day and go to her other 'job' at night. She was intentionally avoiding me and since she was I've been doing the fool. I keep coming home late, disrespecting her, and a lot of other stuff. I even stop sleeping in her room and started sleeping in my but I can't sleep and I started eating more to try and make her happy. It didn't the only thing that happened is that she cooks for me too and her food is good. I'm in my room with Rih talking about what we were going to do she was talking about clubbing since she is 21 she can but I can't. We've gotten closer in during the two weeks, she told me Bey is the same age and that everyone else was between 22 and 24.

Then Drake called us downstairs, we went down and saw him sitting on the couch "Hey Nic, can you sit for a second." he said looking at me. I went to sit down on it with some distance between us, Rih sat on the couch putting her legs in his lap and messing with his beard. I want something like that. "Nicki how would you feel going back to school?" he asked looking at me unsure. "Did she tell you to ask me this?" I spoke "Yea bu-" "Let me call her." I interrupted. He sighed handing me his phone with her contact information already open.

Beyonce's POV

Trap House

Taking another swing of my Hennessy bottle getting rid of my problems. I haven't been here in a while. Looking around half way drunk and high I spot a light skin thick girl, licking my lips I walk up behind her and bending down to her ear "How you feel about going upstairs for a sec?" I whispered pressing my lower area into her. She bit her lip "Yes Diablo." I love being called that. No one knows my real name except the boys, when dealing my name changes to "El engendro del diablo" I didn't come up with it and I never minded it. We were headed up to one of the rooms upstairs and one of my shooters called me "Boss Drake keeps calling you." He said. That changed my whole mood "Give me the phone." I spoke darkly.

I called back getting a answer on the third ring "'Hey Bey." Drake said shakily "What's wrong Drake." I deadpanned in the dark voice still. I ain't got time for this man. "She said she wanted you to ask her yourself." he said quietly I breathed in and out then hung up. I finished my Henny and headed to my Veneno. I got something for ha ass. I drove over the speed limit the whole time, this smoke and drank ain't no joke. I pulled up in the back and immediately turned off the car locking it, going inside. I walked in and saw Aubrey on the couch we looked at each other having a silent conversation "Rih come on it's time to go." he yelled he looked at me again and said "Don't hurt her." I just continued to look at him until the girls came downstairs "Why are we leav-" Rih said turning now noticing me in the room making Onika do the same. It got quiet and the tension rose.

I looked Onika in the eye and saw all the fear she had. She knew what was about to happen but I just gave her a blank stare. Then Rihanna spoke "B calm down, she didn't mean to." she said trying to justify her. Aubrey grabbed her "Stop you can't do anything to help." He ain't wrong. Onika about to get what she been asking for they walked to the door while she just stood there with her head down like she used to do. Oh now she wanna go back to lil'NicNac. I walked behind them to the door Rih was out the door headed to their car "Bey cal-" I just gave him another stare he understood and walked away.

I closed and locked the door putting away my gun and getting a bottle of Jack Daniels from the kitchen. I took down a couple of swings before I stopped and looked at her still on the stairs. "Go upstairs to my room and take off all of your clothes. I want you bent over on the foot of the bed and if I see you didn't have on any panties while they were here it's going to be worse." I said lowly but I know she heard me as quiet as this house was the dogs were outside and they were going to stay out for a while. She did as she was told while I took down another swing before turning off my phone and going up to my room. I walked in and saw her in position shaking, she turned her head and looked at me scared for her life but I still don't care she questioned my actions and nobody is allowed to do that.