Past Tense

Beyonce's POV

Home (12:56 am)

"Go get in the tub sweetie." "But I don't want to I already bathed." "Do as your told!" I ran to the bathroom taking off my clothes getting in the tub. Then she came in only having on a towel, I didn't look up I already knew what was going to happen. She climbed in with me, I made no effort to move there's no point in fighting since it makes it worse. "You okay you look a little down." she asked like she cared I nodded. We sat in silence until she finally did what she wanted with me, I cried silently while she had her way with me and enjoyed it. How can a person be so foul, I pushed her back some as she came closer to me making her slap me "Stop trying to interfere, freak."

Once she got what she wanted she got off me and out of the tub "You better do better next time." she said grabbing her towel and walking out. I sat in the tub just thinking about my life and how I hated myself because I let this happen but what am I supposed to do? I'm a child who needs a home.

---

I woke up to someone on top of me, I try and push them but I'm tied up "Please stop." I cried "I don't want this." I add on "Hush baby you want this as much as me." she whispered touching all on me NO,no,no,no....

I wake up with sweat running down my face while breathing heavy. I get out of the bed and go smoke in the backyard. It's not helping, they're coming back no matter how far I push them away. I get up and throw on some jeans and a jacket and take care of my hygiene before I pack a bag for Onika. I packed her about five outfits so she can choice what she wants to wear and I got my hoodie she says is her favorite and spray my cologne all over it and putting it in my Veneno. Going back into my room I start to put some panties and joggers on her and grabbed the blanket she likes to take out of my room and run around with wrapping it around her and grabbed her bear from her room she named after me. She just doesn't know.

She looked so peaceful, I know she might think I'm trying to get rid of her but I'm not I just can't be around her when the past comes back around. I put on some shoes and go down stairs and get my pistol before heading back upstairs to get her out of bed "Nooo I wanna stay daddy." she said throwing a tantrum half sleep. "I know I'm sorry baby but we gotta go." I said rubbing her back and kissing her check to then pull the cover over her head since she likes to sleep like that some times. I put her in the car and texted Aubrey telling him I needed her to stay for a while he understood and said to bring her. I can't keep reliving this nightmare.

I just pulled up to their house to see Nic was still sleep. I went to the front of my car opening it and got her bag out and walked to Aubrey's door to see him already there he took the bag in one of the guestrooms while I got her out the car. "Daddy?" she asked waking up a little while latching around me rubbing my scalp "Yes babygirl." I said quietly "Why are we here?" "I need you to stay here for a while." I spoke going up the stairs and into the guestroom with her bag laying us down on the bed. "Am I still in trouble?" she asked sadly "No baby, your not in trouble" I said lifting her up from my chest "This is because I have something personal to handle and I don't want you to see me like that. It's not you okay? I apologize for making you think I'm mad at you because I'm not I just have to change that on my end." I said looking her in the eye holding her face in my hand.

I pulled out her bear that was half her size from the side of the bed "Beybear!" she said excitedly "Shhh Rih and Drake are sleeping." I said "Sorry." "Lets lay down." I said moving her out of my lap and flat on the bed as I laid between her legs pulling the blanket over us. "You know the rules right?" she nodded yes "Don't be disrespectful, play nice, always keep on a pair of underwear, and call whenever I need to because you will always pick up." she said snuggling into my shoulder and putting her face in my neck "Good girl." I said kissing her cheek down to her neck where I laid my head holding her close. I'm so sorry babygirl...

I just left out of the room putting her bear where I was. I kissed her cheeks and forehead before I left. "They coming back." Drake said "Yea it's worse than before though." I said defeated "I know your going to go look for them just don't leave any loose ends and you know you can call me and the gang if you need help." He said sincerely hugging me tight I almost cried but I can't not now I don't want to show how weak I am. I left out and called Dave since we haven't talked about this. "Hello?" he spoke groggily into the phone after the third ring "Dave I need to do something." I said on the verge of spilling everything through the phone. He's the only person that can see me this weak and broke ever since we were younger.

"Come over right now Bey." He said sternly with concern laced in his voice "O-okay." I choked out through the tears that want to fall so badly. I drove to his house speeding the whole way. before I could knock on his door it swung open revealing him in his pajamas. He pulled me into a tight and yet comforting hug while I let out a loud and painful sob, "I know just let it out babygirl, just let it out." He's the only one that is allowed to call me that and treat me the way he does. "T-they keep c-coming back Dave and I don't know h-how to make it stop." I said breaking down even more while he walked us to his couch. "It's okay we gon take care of this time baby Bey." he said taking me back to the good times that were shortly lived in my childhood.

"Has you biological sister called you?" he asked knowing that could trigger it sometimes. "No I haven't spoken to Solange." I said quietly while he rocked me back and forth "Just go to sleep well talk more in the morning."

------

I woke up in one of his guestrooms with my phone beside me. I looked at it and saw I had messages and a incoming call from Aubrey knowing it was Onika. I called back and she answered on the second ring "Daddy." she said in a little voice "Yes babygirl?" I said in the same voice as her "Are you okay?" she asked genuinely concerned "Yea why wouldn't I be?" I asked acting oblivious to everything that has happened in less than a day "Because you said you had to take care of personal problems and stuff and your eyes were like a pale brown and sad looking..." she said in a quiet and sad voice "I'm going to be okay and when I am and done with everything I'm going to come get you and spend all day with you okay?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Daddy please don't get hurt. I know you're not predictable but I do know you have a different way of handling things." "I'm not baby." "Please don't you're the only person I have and I'm really afraid of losing you." she said on the verge of tears "Hey I'm not and I'm not the only person you have. I would never do anything to make you think you're going to lose me babygirl, I'm the same way when it comes to you we're still here on the phone together and we're going to be in person together in a few days." I said easing her "Okay I-I love you." she said sheepishly taking me by surprise "I love you too, Onika" I said knowing she's smiling like a kid in a candy store "I have to go baby but I'll call you before I go to bed." "Okay bye daddy." "Bye mamas."I said hanging up.

"She must really be special for you to say you love her and let alone make promises to her." David said standing in the doorway grinning putting a emphasis on 'really' "Yea she is." I finally admitted "I need her as much as she needs me as much as I don't want to admit it." I spoke "Does she know about any of your past?" "No and I don't want to tell her." I said ending the conversation. "Bey don't shut me out, I know you don't want to because you think she's gonna look at you in a different way I'm just saying tell her yourself before she hears from someone else."' He said I will when we're actually something....

-------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a shorter and more serious chapter but it's gonna get good. Great news I just ordered my Beyonce hoodie and mug sksksksksks SO much excitement, anyways I was up last night thinking of doing a supernatural beynika story after this depending on how far it goes. Would you guys be here for it?

-Scooby🐶