2 sides

Beyonce's POV

June 23 (11:30am)

Her office

I've been working on this paperwork for thirty minutes and my phone starts to ring. Reluctantly picking it up," Hello Aubrey" I sigh "Well hello to you too Giselle" he says I can already tell hes grinning. "What do you want boy.." "Dang Bey calm down I was just seeing if we're still doing the meeting tonight". My eyes widen it completely slipped my mind, "Umm... yea we have no choice but to be I forgot it was today, I'll get off at 7:30 and you meet me at my house at 8, and call up the boys just in case of a clean up" I mindlessly state. " Okay we'll all meet your at your house". " Alright bye" I stated ending the call not wanting to get into details.

Finally able to work I call my assistant in for a brief discussion . She my assistant, looks as if she's an Instagram model clear milk chocolate skin tone with a nice hour glass figure, dark brown hair that is about mid back and she has light brown eyes. " Ra'Nee, would you please set up my meetings for this week if you could and make sure that our head designers have their ideas ready for our upcoming collection." "Yes Ms.Knowles, I've already spoken to the group and they have their ideas and designs ready for you to see and your schedule is half way through." she says "Thank you, you can go on your lunch break if you would like." "Will do ma'am " she says as she walks out of my office somewhat of swaying her hips.

7:45pm

I just got out the shower wanting so desperately to just throw on some lounging clothes and got to bed but money comes first especially if this might be one of our partners soon depending on how this will go. After I dry my body and hair off I throw on my undergarments and head to my walk in closet looking for my all black pullover, slightly baggy black jeans and my all black timbs to top it off. As soon as I'm done getting dressed I here my doorbell ring knowing it was the guys there was no rush to getting to the door. I opened the door as the let themselves in

"You ready?" Dwayne asked me "Let me get phone and wallet then we can go" I say as I walk back up stairs. Retrieving all that I needed I was about to walk out until I realized I was missing my bestfriend, which is my gold and marble pistol with engravings on it. I can never leave behind for something like this, I laugh to myself as I think about the memories I have with it. We walk out and went to get inside the blacked out suburban parked horribly by Aubrey. "Who said it was okay to let this overgrown sperm cell drive." I said trying my best not to laugh " Ayo chill out talking bout my driving B I'm the only one out of all of these felons that actually has a license."

"But yours should have been the first one to get it taken away." said Shawn and we all busted out laughing. Aubrey barely even passed his driving test when we were in school the only reason he has is because the teacher so tired of riding with him she let him pass and also because they were sneaking with each other on the low. Before Drake could even reply I took the keys and got in the drivers seat blasting music through the speakers. About 20 minutes later we pull up to the club were supposed to be meeting at " Before we hop out lets make sure this one actually goes smoothly?" " Yea we know its you that gotta make sure this goes smoothly, you killed half the people in there last time just cause the dude kept tryin' to smash." Dwayne stated as Shawn nodded his head in agreement " I warned him and he didn't listen it was his fault " I shrugged as I got out the truck going to the trunk to get the duffle bag they had got out my house.

We all headed towards the door of the club until I turned and looked at them "Y'all ready?" "Yea you know we gotchu." Aubrey said showing his gun under his jacket. I then went back to opening the door wonder what we gone bring back tonight.

---------------------------------------------------

So this would be my first book I've been wanting to do this for a while and umm I don't know what else to say so....

Keep or delete?

- Scooby