Gut Feeling

Omniscient POV

August 18(1:21 am)

Beyoncé was an abandon and secluded parking lot for 150 deal. She wanted to go back to Nicki who was now in her old room reminiscing, trying to fall asleep but she couldn't, she had a bad feeling about Beyoncé's whereabouts. Nicki knew Bey was lying earlier she did believe in the beginning but when she talked to Rih and Lo who told what was actually going on. She was mad at Bey for lying to her but she didn't tell her she knew.

Beyoncé got out of her car and walked to the lower ranked dealer. "You got the stuff so we can leave?" She said tiredly "Yea we got ya stuff ma it's all good" the dealer known 'Gorillax' said with a smile Bey looked at him with a suspicious look but she didn't give it much mind. They checked the drugs and then the money completing the transfer. Nicki was sitting up in her bed now unable to sleep, she was past worried she knew something was gonna happen but she wasn't sure of what. She may have not been in New York in a while but she knows the dealers her don't like pay.

She has been worried since 11:40 when Lo sent the text saying they made it to the meet spot, she wanted to call Beyoncé so bad and tell her to leave but she knew it was too late. Beyoncé had Wayne put the money in the truck and she said her goodbyes out of respect and began walking to the truck "Aye yo Diablo, I gotta question. What does it feel like taking your last breath?" Gorallix asked, Beyoncé didn't even have time to completely turn around before shots rang out. All of his men were shooting and the boys was shooting back as well.

She turned around completely and started shooting then ducked when most of them started aiming at her. She shot Gorillix in the the throat and smiled some and turned her attention back to the other men she got one in the stomach and another in the shoulder, you could only hear their guns since Bey had silencers for her people. The flashing of the bullets shooting from the barrels was everywhere, the scene was everywhere. In the end Gorrilix gang was dead and Bey had her boys get the drugs and leave.

She went out with Dave and the ones who were on the trip with her. They got in the truck and drove off some before they heard the sirens. Shawn stopped in a alley and turned to look at everyone "We all good?" He asked everyone nodded yes but it took Beyoncé a bit longer to do so. "Bey what's wrong?" He asked and everyone was looking at her worried "I'm good man let's just go to the hotel" she said, Dave looked her up and down worried until he saw the blood "Shit you got shot" he said "It just grazed me that's all it ain't nothing" "No it ain't nothing you got shot more than once and even if you didn't that up in your shoulder near your heart Bey we gotta get you somewhere" he said Shawn drove off while Wayne called someone he knew that could help.

Nicki was still up holding her phone in her hand she texted Rih and Lo to see what was happening but they didn't respond, they couldn't they were told not to say anything even though it was too late they knew it would be bad for Nicki to hear from her friends that her older lover and caretaker got shot. She called Bey since the last message she saw from the chat was that the deal was completed which was before the guns were drawn. Beyoncé didn't answer though even after Onika called and texted more than once, Onika couldn't take it but she didn't have any other way of contact she texted Drake and all the boys but they didn't respond either she was crying silently because she was kept in the dark from something she wasn't even supposed to know about.

Beyoncé was taken to a townhouse about fifteen minutes away from where they were more blood was being seen but she held up even though she was in pain and not really from the bullet wounds but from lying to Onika, she knew it was a bad move and that she should have let someone else do that but she couldn't go back now no matter how much she wanted to. She didn't want her last moments to be like this and she didn't want to leave with Onika hurt and lied to, she knew she was in love with her she's been knowing but she never wanted to admit it because she fought that would weaken her pride but it actually made it grow. Onika would never really know if this was her last moments and Beyoncé knew that.