Ice Cream

Beyoncé's POV
August 31(5:15an)
Home

I just turned off my alarm and looked down at Nicki sleeping on my chest like a baby with her thumb somewhat in her mouth. I rubbed her side some as I felt her heartbeat go and it was so calming with its pattern "I need you to wake up baby" I said kissing her head. She didn't move much just a small movement "Come on we gotta get ready." I said but she still didn't do anything to get up so I just picked her up and went to my bathroom getting my stuff to brush my teeth.

We went to her bathroom that had her stuff in it, while I sighed through her drawers she snuggled into my neck and pulled her thumb out of her mouth. "Daddy what are you doing?" She asked sleepily still NicNac "I'm looking for your toothbrush babygirl" after I said that she pointed at her medicine cabinet. I reached inside and got her child like toothbrush, I wet the brushes and got my tooth paste putting it on them I placed her on the counter and stood between her legs some and passed her her toothbrush after setting them again. We started brushing and she leaned on me some because of how sleepy she was.

When we were done we used some mouth wash and I kissed her head "You still sleepy mamas?" I asked rubbing her cheeks and she nodded in my hands then laid her head in my breast. I picked her up and took her to her room getting her some undergarments since she was still naked, I get out a making pink Victoria secret panty set that Onika picked out when we first went to the mall. She laid on the bed while I got the stuff, she had her laid on her stomach with one leg up back a sleep. I got her panties and put them on her making her whine some then I got her bra and lifted her up some.

She woke up some and turned her head looking at me "No I don't want that daddy." "I know but you have to put it on just for today okay?" I said and she nodded helping me put it on her. When she sat up I was clipping it in the back, "You know what you wanna wear?" I asked walking to her closet "No, I don't wanna go daddy. You aren't there and I can't bring BeyBear." She said with a sad face. "I know baby but you have to go" I spoke walking up to her and pecking her lips. I went back to her closet and pulled out some jeans and a hoodie with some matching shoes and a windbreaker like jacket. "Choose what shirt your wearing today" I said and she slowly got up going to her drawer full of t-shirts and pulled out one of mines she took "This one." She smiled in a happy and light voice. I nodded and she put it on then came over to me so I could help her put on her jeans.

"Daddy, are you going to have lunch with me?" She asked "No baby, I can't today" and she started pouting on the verge of throwing a tantrum I was bent down in front of her pulling up her pants, "I might pick up early though" I said looking up at her and she stopped pouting. "Really?" She said with a confused face smiling some "Yes baby if you're good today at school and if we make it to your school on time." I said and she nodded smiling "Okay, can we get ice cream after?" She asked with a innocent face "Of course".

I stood up and gave her the hoodie that she wanted my help with putting it on so I just pulled it down while she tried to put her arms in. Then I gave her the other jacket she but it on and looked up at me with a smile to see if she looked good or not and I smiled back "You look pretty babygirl." "Thank you daddy" she said and I kissed her head "Finish getting ready and I'm going to go get dressed." She nodded and I went to get dress.

I just got done putting on my clothes and now I'm putting on my watch when Nic and the dogs run in my room "Why are y'all running in the house?" I asked in a authoritative voice "We were playing..." she said with a tight lip smile "You leaving your hair down?" I asked "Yes, I like it big" she said smiling "Okay you want me to make you breakfast?" And she nodded. We went downstairs and she sat at the counter while I cooked. I made pancakes and some eggs with some bacon then made her a plate she started eating while I made my plate and gave the dogs some bacon as well.

"Daddy I don't wanna go." "Nic you have to" "But they look at me weird like somethings wrong with me and they laugh when I stutter. Daddy please" she begged. We're in the car outside her school, I turned and looked at her since the car was in park. "Stop, stop begging because that's not going to make you come with me. You have to go to school you have no choice, now if you continue to beg I will not pick you up early. Do you understand?" I said holding her face, she whimpered and nodded on the verge of tears some "I loved you okay? I want you to have a good day and behave." I pecked her lips and wiped the fallen tears from her face "You're not going to stay it back?" I asked.

She shook her head no with tears streaming down I kissed her cheeks and cupped her face "I love you babygirl" I said on her lips with my forehead on hers "I-I love you t-too" she said lowering her head. I lifted it and kissed her lips as she barely returned it, I'll fix that later. "Bye baby" She just got out the care with sadness and a attitude.

-----
(1:06pm)

I was in the office waiting on Nic to come down since they called her teacher's class. About a few minutes later she comes around the corner with her backpack at her chest holding it covering her torso, "Hey Nic" I said with a smile but she just have me a tight lipped one making me scrunch up my face. We walked out and went to the car and she got in the backseat "Why aren't you sitting in the front babe?" I asked looking in the review mirror. She just shook her head no and looked out the window. I stared for a while then went back to driving.

I drove to Braum's and looked back at her again but she just sat there "Baby what's wrong?" I asked "Nothing" "Why are you lying?" I asked she didn't respond "Why did you send me there, I don't like it there... they bully me" she said holding her backpack to her chest tightly biting her lip.

"What happened?" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt and turning around to her "They said I was a baby and that I shouldn't act like this... m-my friends got on them but it still hurt my feelings." She whimpered crying some "Baby no." I said and got to the backseat and pulled her into my lap as she continued to cry and hold her bag. "Move the bag so I can see" I said and she shook her head no "Move it Onika" I said and she did her hoodie had stains on it and was ripped a little.

"Who did this" I said with a dead tone "No one" "Tell me Onika" I said lifting her chin "These girls we went to Popeyes f-for lunch and they did this." "Where was Solana and them?" "T-They weren't there I was going back out to the c-car" she cried "S-She said her name w-was Cardi" Nika cried in my chest making me hold her tighter "I'll take care of it." I said into her hair while kissing her head as she slowly stopped crying, I lifted her head and kissed her lips "You're okay, it'll be okay..." I said "Do you still want your ice cream?" I asked and she nodded lightly "Okay let's get this hoodie off though" I said taking off her jacket and pulling off her hoodie and putting the jacket back on then fixing her hair.

We were in line and the worker asked us what we wanted "Oohh... chocolate!" NicNac said with a big smile and looking at the lady then me "Vanilla bean please" I said for myself. She gave us our cones and Nika immediately started eating it. I paid for then and we went outside to eat them "Nic you got ice cream on your face." I said wiping it off with a napkin. "Thank you daddy" she said smiling some and I lightly nodded.

---
(9:45pm)

"Daddy can I have kisses please" she asked while sitting on her bed, I jumped on it and started kissing all over her face making her laugh "D-Daddy it tic-kles" she giggles out, I stopped and looked at her as she looked back at me "You know there's nothing wrong with you right?" I asked with all seriousness "Yes, I-I just felt different f-from everybody else" she said in her child like voice "You are but in a good way, embrace it instead of listening to everyone else." "Yes daddy... Can you lay with me please?" She asked "Yes babygirl" I said and kissed her lips before laying next to her being the big spoon "I love you daddy" "I love you too PicNic" I said kissing her lips again and rubbing from her side to her thigh. I always will...

-----

Nika went through but she's okay she strong Bey her pitbull always ready to hurt somebody that mess with her that's real love right there😏 So I'm watching season 3 of American horror story and Angela Basset is life like she would be my sugamama even before this but still she could get it💁🏽‍♂️💅🏽😍 After Beyoncé🤤🥰😍
-Scooby🐶