Heaven Sent

Beyonce's POV

Hotel room(same day)

We just got done getting dressed and we're a little behind schedule but it's okay "Come on Nika we gotta go now if you wanna walk around." I semi-yelled and heard her running in my direction "I'm almost ready." she said going back to do her make up I guess I follow behind her and stand behind her while she applies her foundation. I ran my finger over where her thin eyebrow is "Ooohhh... what eyebrow?" I asked sarcastically barely holding in my laugh "Leave me alone." she said pushing my hand pouting some I laughed at her actions "I'm just messing with you baby, you look beautiful with or without make up." I said kissing her cheek "Where are we walking to?" she asked.

"Well there's this little shopping center I wanted to go to just me and you. After that where ever you like mamas, we just have to be back around 9 so we can meet up with everyone else." "What are we doing with them?" she asked filling in her eyebrows, she had a natural look today not that I mind even though I do prefer her with no make up "We're going to go to a club. This is the ONLY time you can go to a club until you're old enough, understand?" I spoke sternly "Yes daddy, can I get kisses please?" she asked in a light voice. "Of course" I kissed her lips and she smiled into it then recuperated it, "Let's go PicNic." I said pulling away walking out of the bathroom she got her things from off the bed and walked behind me out the door "Are we walking to the center?" she spoke "Nope I would if you knew where it was but it's pretty new so we're going to ride there and walk around." I said as we made it to the elevator I pressed the down button This is going to be a minute. Our room is on the highest floor which is the fourteenth one.

The elevator doors opened and I let her walk in first and quickly repeated her actions we we're the only ones in and I pressed the first floor button and went behind her and secure my arms around her making her smile some "Are you happy to be here?" I asked "I am, I've been wanting to comeback since I left. You're the only person who cared about my past and my plans everyone else would act like their listening but they weren't they just wanted me as either eye-candy or a sex toy." she spoke making me squeeze her waist pulling her closer into me and kiss her head "I will always listen to you even when I don't want to because you like to annoy me. But, I care about what you do with yourself and what you plan on doing with your life that's why I got you back in school." I was interrupted by the openings of the elevator doors as a family of four and a half come in they had a teenage daughter and a boy between ten and twelve with a baby under two years.

Nicki looked at the baby as she gurgled at her trying to laugh she smiled at the baby as I removed one of my arms and she began making hand movements at her making the baby make more noises and move. She was smiling so brightly and enjoying it, the family just laughed at the baby's antics "Her names Ashlee." the one I assume is the father "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." Nic said in her normal voice and I just watched the scene She's going to have my kids and she might just be my wife. The elevator made another dinging noises and the doors opened signaling we're on the first floor "Have a great day. Bye Ashlee." Nicki said happily while I waved at the family and they did the same. "You're seem great with kids." I spoke up "When I was at foster homes and adoption centers I helped with the kids since I didn't really have anything to do."' she said smiling reminiscing on those times. I nodded and opened the door for her she nodded her head sheepishly and followed me to the car.

I opened her door to the pitch black Tahoe and helped her up inside buckling her seat belt I kissed her and she smiled not expecting it. I got in on my side and took in her outfit she had on some washed jeans with red bottoms and a black crew neck crop top with her blonde hair falling down her shoulders "You look gorgeous Onika." I said eyeing her down she blushed lowering her head some "T-Thank you."' she spoke barely over a whisper I smiled looking at her a little longer making her squirm and look out the window embarrassed. I drove into to the street, I've only been to New York about two times and when they say New York traffic is crazy it is.