No More

Beyoncé's POV
November 23(7:35am)
Tina's house

I've been looking out my window for the past ten minutes trying to see how I'm going to make it through the day, "Bey?" I heard outside of my door, I stood from sitting on the side of my bed and walked to the door opening it to see Onika standing there in some tights and a tank top she looked up at me with worried eyes while I just stood there waiting for an explanation "Umm, breakfast is ready" she voiced and looked up at me one more time with a sad smile. She tried walking off but I grabbed her wrist "Whats wrong" "I need you right now" she whispered as I pulled her close to me "What do you mean" "I just need you, the real you"

I looked at her seeing she was really not herself so I hugged her "Talk to me baby" pulling her closer as she shook in my arms "He- He got my mom, he robbed her house and de-destroyed it" she cried "Robert?" I asked quietly and she nodded crying and whimpering "Its okay" "She called me la-last night and said it I-"No, calm down. It's okay I'll take care of it just calm down." I spoke into her hair kissing her head as she silently cried "Why would he do that?" She asked sniffling as I closed the door and moved us to my bed sitting her in my lap "Because some people are just evil" I said lifting her face from my neck.

I saw her little self about to come out so I wiped her tears and kissed her head "I wanna go home" she said holding onto me "Can we go home daddy?" She asked I closed my eyes and sighed through my nose "I thought I lost you for a moment NicNac, but no we can't. And I'm not your daddy anymore." I spoke knowing the repercussions of doing so "Wha- you are my daddy." "No I'm not baby, you aren't mine anymore." "Yes I am, I'm yours you said I always would be" she said with scared eyes "No, not anymore you have a new daddy." "But I want you!" She cried hugging me tightly around the neck with her face in it "I'm yours! You said I was, I'm only yours! I only want you!"She cried harder as I held her close feeling the sadness hit me as well. A few tears fell from my eyes but it could be heard in my voice. I trained myself not to let that happen "I only want you too, but sometimes we want something new for the moment. And that's what you found" I spoke rubbing her back as she cried.

I made sure her cried were muffled in my neck so the other two didn't hear "Shhh, it's okay baby. It'll be alright" I soothed as her cries got harder "No it won't, you won't hold me anymore or or love me like you did." She sniffled in my neck as I felt her tears fall onto my shoulder "I never sa-"You don't have to, your actions do. And you haven't you hate me and I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to." She said in her child like voice looking up at me I rubbed her cheek wiping the tear trails away, "Go wash your face" I quietly spoke and she nodded sadly about to get up but I hugged her tight and securely with her head in my neck and her arms on my chest as I breathed hard "Nothing can change how I love you, don't forget that. And at the end of the day you will always mean the most to me, you may not be my babygirl anymore but I'll still love you like you are. You and I have been through too much for us to be so distant I see that now and I'm sorry but my love for you will never really change no matter what happens okay?" She nodded at my words sniffling and playing with the strap of my bra.

"Can I be your babygirl again?" She asked and I crack a sad smile "I want to say yes but you can't, not with how we are right now. Maybe when you have everything figured out more then we can see but not right now" I kissed her head one more time before letting her go "Now go wash your face, you're too pretty to be crying." I smiled as my sadness grew inside she got up and walked to the bathroom in the hall we were sharing and washed her face. After a minute or two I did the same, putting on a shirt then going in behind her and brushing my teeth and washing my face. She'd look at me through out the time but I never said anything about it, I was better off staying silent.

After a minute she left out head hanging and I used the restroom before coming out and going to the kitchen, I came down seeing Tina cooking and Solange helping some "Morning Bey!" Solange chirped in a happy mood while I gave a barely noticeable smile "Beyoncé" the older woman spoke and I just looked at her with the common understanding of not really liking each other "Where's Nicki?" Solange asked me with a hopeful face "She's upstairs" I responded in semi blank but calm voice. Solange is actually happier than what I would have expected, she's been like this since we've gotten here and she's gotten along well with Nika in such short time.

"Hey Nika" She said leading me to turn around and see her coming into the kitchen she smiled and said a quiet hellos to them before sitting next to me. After a few minute of them talking breakfast was ready and we were at the dining table eating, "So Bey, How did you get into the Diamond/ Jeweler business" Tina asked in a blank tone "It wasn't my first choice but it moved more than starting a clothes line without connections." I spoke "So you knew people in the Diamond business?" Solange asked interested "Uhh yea, I knew a few that helped me from the start. I really did it because I wanted to mean more than just a 9 to 5 worker so I decided to do that and expand because that's how you grow in wealth and in people." I explained some not including seeing to get there.

"Mmhm" was all Tina said before putting some eggs in her mouth, I kept myself calm closing my eyes for a quick second before eating "How do you two know each other" she said looking between Onika and I "She's a friend's daughter that's been staying with me" I spoke. "Why" she pressed "Because her mother is out of the country and no one else was able to take her in at the last minute" I spoke darting my eyes in her direction "That's nice of you" Tina said looking at me "Mmhm" I hummed copying her "So, Bey What do you do for fun?" Solange asked with really interest trying to change the topic "I go out with friends some and play instruments when I feel like it." I spoke.

NicNac looked at me sadly before going back to her plate, I know she's hurting. I told her she's not mine anymore and now I just lowered her to someone I just let stay with me, it's not really her little's fault but that's how it works. I can't play that role then turn around and just be okay with her fucking with that boy Auggie or whatever his name is, "I was thinking we could go to the movies today, if that's okay" Solange asked nervously looking between Nika and I, I nodded and shrugged not really caring and Nika nodded saying a small yes with a smile. "We can go between 12 and 2 that's when it's better" she spoke before I put some more food in my mouth. I looked at Nika seeing she was kind of playing with her food, I breathed out through my nose causing her to look towards me reading my expression some before she put some food in her mouth, I hope she doesn't do like before and stop eating. I barely got her to do so the first time I don't want to go through it again.

---
Good Night❤️
-Scooby🐶