The Game

Onika's POV
December 18th
SO SORRY FOR MISTAKES

"When you gon talk to her Nic?" Robyn asked as we stayed on the phone as I walked through the pent house I was placed in. "Never, she can talk just like I can." I shrugged though she can't see me. "Nika I know y'all not on good terms but you are more reasonable than she is. It's almost Christmas.. I'm getting y'all fixed up before it." She spoke making my eyes roll.

    "It's not happening til she makes a move.." I spoke but the silence after made me wonder what was bound to happen. "Robyn" I scolded "I'm sorry!" She immediately spoke "You have to go with her to the U.K." She added getting me to scream internally. "Hell no" I spoke aloud for her "Nika you kno-"No! She can speak for herself I'm not going anywhere with her if she ain't going to fucking apologize and fix her shit." I blatantly spoke. She stayed quiet on her end, "With that said I'll talk to you later.." I added getting a quiet okay and I hung up.

    I went to the kitchen and got me a water in the overly large work shirt I took from her closet along with some other sets of her clothes along with my own. I went to my room and laid down since I wanted to take a long nap, the tv was on and the temperature was just right. As soon as I laid down I felt my eye lids lower until I had officially fallen asleep. It was a good thirty minutes until I heard my door being unlocked "Nickel!" I heard DaWayne call me.

     "Im sleep leave me alone!" I yelled back turning over. I hate her but I love her too much to not crave her. You get so used to being with someone and under them then without them you feel so useless. "Nika.." I heard Wayne call as he knocked on the door before opening it, "Wayne leave me alone.." I whispered trying to go back to sleep. I heard him walk around the bed and sitting on the side, "Nika, I know you and Rob talked. I need you to go with us." He asked softly. I shook my head no before I spoke "I'm not going anywhere with that woman that thinks I'm a hoe." I heard him sigh as he laid back on the bed with his head on my shoulder.

"I tell you this as your friend and not hers in the moment. A nigga is always going to be a dumbass, and she's being one right now. You know your worth and value as does she but she's scared to you lose to somebody lower than her." He voiced, "Is that how you feel with Lo?" I asked quietly feeling him take a deep breath. "Yes" he whispered "What happened?" I looked to him holding my hoodie of hers close, "I let her get away from me and Chris got her. She was everything I needed and I was doing right by her til shit went south and I had to leave her for her to be safe. I didn't explain it to her cause it was so much and she was on the line if I kept coming back home to her.. then drugs do something to you and the money on top of that doesn't help either." He voiced getting me to rub his arm.

I could see the tears welding in his eyes but he wiped them away, "Then how did Chris get her without a issue between y'all?" I asked. He grew a smile that had no real joy to it from what I could see "He go with her after I had fixed myself up ready to be with her again. People don't realize when your homeboy take your girl you try and play like you don't care but that shit hurts, and at the end of it all she was pregnant with my child after I had left. I put her through so much though I think she miscarried and the worse thing about that shit is Chris was the one to tell me after he had been fucking her for so long." He growled growing angry.

"Wayne have you tried talking to her?" I asked shocked from this. "I have and she knows I care about her more than anything but I pushed her away so why would she come back to me right now? And even then I'd have to deal with Chris, I don't want to hurt him cause it'll hurt her but God knows I'd do anything for her. I know Bey would do the same with you." He said turning his head to me which my eyes rolled to his words. "There is a differen-"There is no difference, this game, these drugs, and that drank ain't no good. Not for anyone. She was doing good before that you know she was but when she saw you with him and he got too close she felt pushed into a corner and under attack. It happens, but you need to go with her to this thing." He added.