Of Age

Onika's POV

"You're doing good, baby.." was what she said as she sat before me looking me in my eye. I felt the sweat run down my chin to my neck with chills following as I felt a slightly pleasureful pain from behind me causing a moaned forced out of me"Ahh.. fuck" I whispered . It felt as if my elbows were being to give out hearing the groaning from behind me as the pushes and painful feeling began to hit continuously... They continued to pound into me with so much force I could barely hold myself together. 'No God please..' I begged inside feeling my body start to give up from how tired it was; "Hey.." I heard her say before her hand lifted my fallen head "You're okay... it's almost done" she spoke softly to me with a small smile on her lips that I only wanted to be laid upon me. I lifted my eyes only to lay on her own caramel ones seeing no real sympathy for me in them.

"I'm only supposed to be your's" I could barely whisper feeling the person inside aggressively push with in me in remarks of my words making me hiss in pain. She knew it to from how she reacted "Hey! Watch yourself!" she voiced standing a bit I believe looking the man in the eye. I could only gaze at her confused and hurt from it all; "Are you okay?" she asked as I barely noticed she was back in front of me looking me in the eye with what I would assume to is false worry or wonder. I wanted to respond but nothing fell from my lips as the man moaned and groaned with in me "Fuck!" he yelled pushing farther causing my close to limp body to move with him. He held tight to my sides before moving his hand to the middle of my back pushing me down onto my elbows roughly, 'I hate you..'.

He was so rough and aggressive with me and my body, 'how could she not notice? Or even stop this?' His grip was rough and he grew louder pushing harder with in me as i felt m y walls slowly tore as tears began to run down my cheeks. 'I don't want this..' I knew he was there when he moaned loudly and son after I felt a warm liquid fill me 'why?'.

I looked up to see her with the same soft smile with one hand coming to rub my cheek and the other holding her pants; "It's my turn now, he just wanted to break you off.." she spoke right in front of me before kissing my head then getting up. I felt so stuck as I felt the man pull out with his small genitals; 'she'll kill me' was all I could think seeing she had grown within her pants before she walked out of my vision.

She ran her hand down my back until she lifted it to lay a loud smack on my butt before I felt something cold and wet on my entrance "Wha-Mmh" I interrupted myself with as I felt water being squirted inside me "Push out.." was all she voiced but I didn't understand until she hit my thigh and repeated her words "Push out" I was stuck for a moment before I tried doing as she said and felt the mix run out of my lower lips as I whimpered "Mmm". "Good" her voice threw out before I heard her pants unbuckle and unzip "Wa-"Hush" she demanded me. Her hand found my neck as did her penis to my vagina, she lifted my body just to rest against hers and leaned to whisper in my ear "I promise you he was a preview..." she boomed in my ear with the depths of her voice sending chills throughout me only to be followed with her penis going in-

"Onika!" I heard was yelled outside my room trying to wake me from my sleep, I ignored it turning over and using the pillow to cover my ears to mute out the voice a bit "Onika get ya black ass up bitch, you can't sleep in on ya bitch you finally legal ass bitch!" I heard Rih say with her accent flowing "Oh my God" I groaned to myself as I heard my room door open harshly. "What's up bitch" Robyn spoke with a wide smile in her voice. "Go away..." I quietly spoke keeping my eyes closed, "Come on you got breakfast for you downstairs..." she spoke before walking out.

I rolled over groaning to myself seeing I would have to get up at some point. Moving out of my sheets I didn't notice how tired my body was until I stood up and could barely stand straight, but I ignored it going to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face just to go downstairs without a second thought to the smell of bread, turkey sausage, and eggs.