'Little Book'

Beyonce's POV

June 23 (10:45 pm)

Her house

The car ride was quiet besides the music playing, I had to carry her because she didn't have shoes or pants. We just got inside my house. She's just standing here," I'll show you your room and the restroom so you can bathe and everything." I said so she can have something to do instead of being near or on me. All she did was nod. I led her to the guest room and started a bath and grabbed some towels and soap from my bathroom for her," When you get out there'll be some clothes on the bed for you to sleep in.I left her to what she needed to while I went to get my dogs Bean my Caucasian Shepherd and Majesty my Pit bull, I love them like their my kids. They were outside the whole day and I feel so bad "Hey babies!" I say excitedly as they run to me, I laugh at them fighting to get more of my attention. I tend to their needs and finally go upstairs to shower once again so I don't have to rush it in the morning.

After thirty minutes inside I get out and get dressed in some grey joggers and a wife beater, I noticed that Onika still isn't out yet it don't take that damn long to bathe, I go back to the guest bedroom and see the clothes still on the bed what is she doing? then I get a text from Aubrey 'Don't be mean to her she's a little meaning she very sensitive and clingy' running my hand over my face It hasn't even been a day yet and I'm ready to let her go... I open the bathroom without even caring if I see her naked or scaring her "Come on get out." I say looking at her face, she shook her head "Why you shaking your head no, why not?" I say irritated and confused " I-I d-don't have underwear-r." she stuttered, she ain't wrong "What size do you wear?" she shook her head again that's not what I'm finna take as an answer. "What size do you wear?" I asked again in a somewhat demanding voice, she then repeated the same actions.

Frustrated I go over to the tub and nonchalantly grab both of her wrist and lifted her up in the tub having her now at a eye contact "Answer the question Onika." I demanded she then closed her legs a little more and started moving uncomfortably, " A large or extra large in underwear and I don't know what size bra.." she say barely over a whisper with her head down I guess embarrassed "Okay, see that wasn't that hard." I say as I reach for the large towel to wrap around her and afterwards drained the water from the tub."Get dressed once your done come downstairs to eat and I'll get you some undergarments tomorrow." I spoke not looking at her heading out, now replying to Aubrey 'I'm trying it ain't that easy but you and Rih need to come over tonight so we can talk about this some more' he replied 'Ight see you in a hour' I went back downstairs starting to cook dinner nothing special just some chicken and some sides for a little variety.

A couple of minutes later Nika came down the dogs ran up to her scaring her " GET BACK!" I yelled at the dogs as they growled and barked at her I didn't plan this out right. "Come here." I said softly to her since she was already shaking dang she scare easily... she takes small steps towards me until she was in my arms. "Joue bien." I say sternly to the dogs, "Now put your hand out in front of them" I voiced to Onika she hesitantly did so afraid of getting hurt "Its okay.." I whispered. Her hand was now in front of the dogs and they were licking it she started giggling, it actually made me feel a little better about her being here since she was now playing with them. Heading back into the kitchen washing my hands and finish cooking, while I continue I try to figure out my schedule tomorrow since I'm not going to get a full nights sleep. Now done cooking I tell Onika to go wash her hands and follow after her to her room for the time being, once I make it inside I go to her bag and get her 'little book' since that's what it says on the front pulling it out and looking through the bag not filled with much just that, some things with her ID, some pictures of her and one with her and a older man and woman.

I stop going through it because I was being nosy even though it was kind of too late. Back downstairs sitting comfortably on the couch about to open the book the door bell rings. Jogging to get it I almost fall due to tripping over Bean "Lazy tail." I spoke lowly looking at him laying in the middle of the floor. Opening the door Rihanna runs into my arms " I missed you so much Beybey!" she says in an excited baby voice "I missed you too baby Rih!" holding her close, during this Aubrey walks in laughing and looking around "Man Bey every time I come in here it looks like your place gets bigger every time," he chuckled " You love to over exaggerating things don't you?" I spoke with a curious face now out of Rih's embrace turning around I see Onika just sitting on the floor next to the dogs looking at us, me specifically with a sad and hurt expression. "Why you looking like that?" I asked her, she looked at me with big eyes like a deer caught in headlights "N-no reason." she lightly spoke. "It's because you hugged Rih and gave her attention but you haven't done the same with her." Aubrey spoke, I looked at him confused " She wants your attention Bey you can't treat her like she doesn't exist or need attention." "We'll take about this after dinner.

----------

After dinner everyone ate except Onika "Why didn't you eat?" I asked I feel like this is the most I've questioned in my life " I don't really eat much" well at least I got a real answer " I need you to eat babygirl, please." I say taking some of Aubrey's advice her head immediately shot up with big happy eyes and a shock facial expression she tried to cover up I guess she likes being called that " Okay I'll eat a little." she said "Thank you." I said headed to the living room "Aubrey explain this book man." I say as I sit down "It basically has the likes and dislikes of her you know... like it says she good with spankings and punishments but she doesn't like paddling. You just have to read it they all come with one, every little is different." I nod at his words and read some of the things it said she likes being called Nicki, her favorite color is pink , and etc. Nicki now walking into the living room, "Nicki you and Rih can play if you want she brought some stuff for you two." I say to her as she makes the same expression as before, she nods her head and silently sat on the floor with Rih.

Aubrey and Rih just left because she was sleepy and he had to work. I locked the door headed back to the living room seeing Nicki half sleep on the floor barely watching tv "Come on Nicki lets go to bed." I softly spoke as she whined " I'm not sleepy." "No come on, I have to go to work in the morning." I stated "Okay..." she said sadly. She went upstairs as I turned everything off and headed up behind her. Finally able to sleep after a stressful day, I laid down in my California king bed and got comfortable about to be in a deep sleep until I feel a dip in the bed. Opening my eyes and turning my head with a facial expression say 'are you forreal right now' I know this ain't them dog cause they know that ain't how this works. Its Onika "What are you doing." I deadpanned " Trying to cuddle and go to sleep with you." as she moved to get under me "No, go to your room." I said moving away "No I don't wanna." She says in a baby voice opening her eyes looking in mine. " I never said you had a choice now go" I stated " Please" "Nika no I-" "Please" she says moving closer, breathing hard " Fine just don't do too much..." I say defeated " I won't" she whispered sleepily.

--------

"Stop moving Nic." I say irritated all she did was whimper I realized she was having a bad dream I reluctantly pulled her closer under me "I got you babygirl I got you.." I spoke going back to sleep..

----------------------------------------------------------

That's like two chapters in one 1,545 words I don't know if I'm going to update again tomorrow or this weekend 🤷🏽‍♂️✌🏽

-Scooby🐶